12 Days (Really 14 Days) of Holiday Deals from Bloog!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLOOGPLANET.com
CELEBRATES THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS & MORE!

Thought the HOLIDAY DEALS were over??? NO WAY SHOPPERS! BloogPlanet.com NOW has 12 (really 14 days) of HOLIDAY DEALS just for you on our website through December 18th at Midnight EST !

MAKE SURE YOU CASH IN ON THESE DEALS BEFORE THEY END! Bloog is providing FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS FROM MIDNIGHT DECEMBER 5th EST through MIDNIGHT DECEMBER 18th EST just select USPS for shipping, since the FREE Shipping discount only applies to USPS shipping. PLUS and this is the REALLY GOOD PART if you spend $75.00 or more you will be eligible to enter our "12DAYS" MYSTERY promotional code for discounts on our website: [url]www.bloogplanet.com[/URL]. You never know what type of discount you will get, all you have to do is spend $75.00 enter the code and the rest is gravy (or vapor) baby! Discounts will vary from day to day, we don't even know what you'll get...could be a little, could be a lot, but it sure will keep shopping interesting! Any time is a GOOD time to shop! Once you use the 12DAYS promotional code, guess what?...YOU CAN USE IT AGAIN ON YOUR NEXT PURCHASE OF $75.00 OR MORE! So take advantage of the FREE SHIPPING and most importantly, have fun, and shop often and we hope you get a GREAT DISCOUNT!

ALSO we are encouraging you to get your holiday orders in by December 18th to give yourself the best chance of receiving your order before Christmas (no guarantees that it will arrive by Christmas, but it sure won't hurt to get that order in by December 18th).

SAVE DURING OUR
12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS SALE
When You Enter Promo Code
12DAYS
at Checkout on any order of
$75 or more BloogPlanet.com!
PLUS FREE SHIPPING ON
ALL ORDERS!

Sales Start 12/5/11 at Midnight EST and
Ends 12/18/11 at Midnight EST​

NEW TRY ME KITS in PACKS of TWO! An Innovative New Way To Give The Electronic Cigarette Experience!

Try Me 2-Packs make a great gift and we have just the way for you to get something for yourself and give that great stocking stuffer to a friend or family member this holiday season! Each package in the NEW Bloog Try Me Kit 2-Pack comes with an automatic rechargeable battery plus a single cartomizer in either Red (Traditional Tobacco) or Menthol Flavor; and what's even better is that each Try Me Kit comes with a $10 coupon that is redeemable on your next purchase on Bloogplanet.com. SO ADD IT ALL UP and you have 2 rechargeable automatic batteries, 2 cartomizers, PLUS $20.00 worth of coupons for a value that exceeds $50.00 all for only $24.99. The only condition is that you can only use one (1) coupon per online customer account. Meaning that if a person uses one of the $10.00 coupons online for their own account, they cannot use the second coupon for their personal account. The idea is that even if you use one coupon you can or will give the second Try Me Pack with it's $10 coupon to a friend or family member as a gift! A BLOOG Try Me Pack makes a GREAT Stocking Stuffer for the Holidays! Try Me Kits are ONLY available in two nicotine levels 11mg and 24mg. So now you can literally GIVE Bloog Electronic Cigarettes a TRY and inspire a friend to TRY Blooging too!

NEW Bloog Try US Trial Kits - A Great Way To Start Vaping and Fill the Stockings!
Bloog’s TRY US Kits are available in Red and Menthol flavors and feature: 1 battery, 2 cartomizers, 1 USB Charger and a coupon for a $10.00 discount on your next order! A GREAT VAPING VALUE! TRY US Kits are a step up from the TRY ME Kits since we add the extra cartomizer and USB charger!

Don't Forget NEW Bloog MAXXFusion E-Cigarette Juices!

Liquid Fusion™ Flavored Juices to refill your Bloog cartomizers are now available in 5ml bottles and 30 ml bottles. What are juices you may ask? A juice is a nicotine infused solution (when it contains nicotine) that allows you to refill a Bloog e-cigarette cartomizer with the proper flavor and nicotine level that you prefer and reuse your cartomizers versus throwing them away.

A Traditional Flavored Cartomizer Gets A NEW Name...The Last Straw!

The Last Straw is one of our traditional flavors, just under a new name...it was such a challenge to come up with the name that literally we grabbed at the last straw and the name stuck. The full bodied taste of "The Last Straw" carts offers that robust, great blend of Turkish and European tobacco flavor that many people find extremely soothing. We hope you'll agree that The Last Straw contains amazing flavor!

Copyright ©2011 Bloog, LLC All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at our website.
Bloog 52 North Main Street Building A, Suite 9 Marlboro, NJ 07746

kragro

Dec 11, 2011
Indiana
I ordered the try me 2 pack along with a usb charger so I have an alternative to my eGo when out in public.

The package arrived with only 1 Try Me blister pack and the USB charger, a quick email to customer service and they sent out a 2nd kit that day. I received my 2nd try me pack 3 days later. I originally ordered the 16mg menthol 2pack and got the 16ml kit in my first package, I asked for the 24mg menthol for my 2nd kit when talking with customer service so they sent me that.

The customer service was great and they fixed the issue quickly and even gave me a discount code towards a future order.

The battery I got with the 16mg menthol is a white automatic with a blue LED and a 5 second cutoff, the battery I got with the 24mg menthol kit is a white automatic with a red LED and a 7 second cutoff.

The $10 discount code included in the pack can be used on a $40 minimum purchase as mentioned previously.

I bought them for myself and to evaluate as gifts for friends I want to convert to vaping

The Bloog is my first non eGo size PV and I am happy with it

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
i ordered the Try-Me two pack as well. very happy with the pricing/discount! :) such a great way to increase my (and my girlfriends) bloog activity.

mine were both white auto batts, red LED (which was a nice change of pace), 7 second cutoff (sweet). and i already used my code on juice. next up: big carto order for my girlie. :)

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
i ordered the Try-Me two pack as well. very happy with the pricing/discount! :) such a great way to increase my (and my girlfriends) bloog activity.

mine were both white auto batts, red LED (which was a nice change of pace), 7 second cutoff (sweet). and i already used my code on juice. next up: big carto order for my girlie. :)

That's great to hear, Kemosabe! And welcome to Blooging! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread