18mg 115 ml healthcabin eliquid 75%PG/25%VG DIY + Mocha concentrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnLee1986

Aug 18, 2012
Thailand
Hi guys,

I'm new to the world of DIY eliquid. Would require some insight and kind assistance to the seniors out there.:blush:

Have been a vaper for almost 2 yrs and the only flavour that i vape is the commercial mocha/ coffee which i like the most. Not willing to exchange for any flavour in the world.

Got to know health cabin and out of some crazy notions. I bought 2 bottles of 18mg 115 ml healthcabin eliquid 75%PG/25% liquid and 2 bottles of 115 ml mocha flavour concentrated. :D

Would any kind soul teach me how to DIY as well as the ratio of eliquid and flavour? :(

Appreciate if someone could share some insights with me. Thanks!

John

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
I would start out with using 5% mocha flavoring to your base. Start out with a small sample so your not wasting nic base. Therefore, to use your base add 0.5mL (half milliliter) of flavoring to 10mL of your base. :) Let it meld and taste. Go up in % if needed. I never went above 7% in a flavor I obtained from healthcabin.
Good luck!

Last edited:

JohnLee1986

Aug 18, 2012
Thailand
Looking at the 10ml bottles of their flavoring it looks to me like the bottles are hangsen. I'd go over to the hangsen flavor thread and see what percentages people have used of it and start around there.
thanks for the tip Bliss! im still checking it out.so far stoll looking through the posts as.well =]

Finder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2012
Serbia
thanks sdh. but if i only put 0.5ml to a 10ml base. won't the nic base output become 36mg? since its 18mg /0.5

No. There is no way to increase nicotine content without adding more nicotine into the base. Flavor does not contain nicotine. If you add 5% of flavor you will dilute those 18 mg/ml to 17.1 mg/ml. If you add 7% flavor it will become 16.7 ml/mg juice.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
hi danny. i use a juice calculator and it calculated for 7% flavour which shows 10ml nic and 14 drops of flavour. which turns out to be 10.7ml. was i wrong to do that mix?

Flavor may be a little stronger then you desired but I would say your nicely in the ballpark. I in fact have been using only hangsen flavors lately and prefer 7% but I like my flavor on the stronger side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread