2 in 1 review of Vapourart and Domo Vapor Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
I have been vaping for about 4-years now and have purchased from so many vendors and suppliers that I could not even begin to count them all.

Vapourart is the manufacturer and seller of the GP line of products. I am blown away by the customer service that is provided. It's unreal. They bend over backwards and go out of their way to please everyone. As a matter of fact, I don't think they even settle on their customers just being pleased. If you are not ecstatic and jumping for joy then they will go above and beyond to make you that way.

I can't really put into words how incredibly awesome they are. It's just unbelievable!

Domo Vapor Co. is the official USA supplier of the Vapourart / GP line of products. Let me say this, Vapuorart could not have picked a better supplier that shares their commitment to 150% customer satisfaction! Domo is easily just as awesome as Vapourart. Domo ships lightning fast, responds to email inquiries fast (the same day) and will will also bend over backwards to please their customers.

This little review of mine is not based on a single interaction with these companies. It's based on several with both. Each time I have been blown away by their willingness to help, fix the issue, or simply answer my questions.

I have seen very few vendors that can even come close to providing the service, commitment, and help that both Vapourart and Domo do. It's just unbelievable..

Both are easily (based on a 1-10 scale) 15 star vendors..

I will say this Vapourart and Domo:

You ROCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread