510 battery to 901 atomizer adapter - any other options?

Status
Not open for further replies.

one_raven

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2009
I just posted the following feedback on the survey on the VaporKings site for the 510 battery to 901 atomizer thread adapter:

"I have been very pleased with everthing I have received except for the thread adapters. The threads on the 510 side are not right. They are very narrow and fit only loosely on 510 batteries and the USB adapter I bought through you. When I tried attaching it to the 510 adapter on my GG AFS, it barely fit at all and got stuck on, so I had to use a pair of pliers to remove it. I will not be able to use it. I don't think it's a faulty part because the 510 threads on my 901 battery-510 atomizer are also fairly thin and shoddy, but not as bad as the threads on this. This is very poor work from someone who I expect excellence from."

I'm not looking for a refund, as the $7.95 is really not worth the hassle of dealing with the post office and sending the part back. I just wanted you to know.

I also wanted to ask where I might find a better thread adapter.
Was the sale price due to dwindling stock because you are switching to another supplier?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread