Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2010
Kentucky
Thanks all. I'm still waiting for a reply to my email, so hopefully they'll give me the sale price. For the time being, all those that would like to stay in the order (and haven't already done so :)) can either kick in an extra buck or two, or I can lower your order by 1 pack, however you'd like to do it :)

As of right now, I have enough to place the order for all packs ordered + shipping from them to me, but it'll only leave $18.38 left in the "co-op fund" for shipping from me to you (which actually still cover about 5 or 6 people I think).

mendnwngs

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
Central California
hell, I'm good for another $5 *over* the extra $5 I'll owe if its $5 a box (instead of 4) just to help make sure you're covered for shipping out to us.

Seems like a pretty thankless job, and I know it takes a solid evening of divvying up orders to send out, time you're not paid for.

I just dont want to see you (or any other co-op head) out of pocket any money.

(and personally, if theres a couple dollars left over, I'd keep it, and use it to buy juice for, or apply it towards shipping for sending out a PIF offer)

Anything more than a few bucks (4 or 5) might need to be given back, but it sounds like youre right on with your math. :)

-Jason

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Same here. I'd send extra but that was my "vape" budget for the time being. Please PM me if this isn't doable and I'll set something else up. Thanks!

I will send in some extra for the shipping for me and MacArthur. She's a sweetie and I want her to have these. Just let me know how much you need for the both of us.

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
Just saw the changes in the costs... I'm a day late and a few dollars short. Please keep me at 5, I will send the extra money to cover!

Thanks for doing this for us!

EDIT: Please let me know if I didn't do the math right and I will make it right. I've got some serious brain fog tonight. :)

Last edited:

bitey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Central Ohio
I'm in for 4 packs. I already sent you $20 for the cartos and a couple of bucks for shipping. If you need more to cover shipping, just let me know. I'll PM you the info you need to get these to me.

Thanks so much for doing this. I see the good prices on sites if you can order directly from China, but the high initial shipping always kills the deal for me. We should do more of these kind of co-op deals in the future to keep our costs down.

Blaze

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2010
Kentucky
Just an FYI, I'll continue to take orders, but the order itself may be slightly delayed. EM apparently took notice of my email and I may have a personal "assist" from one of their staff for a deal. I'll keep ya posted ;)

Edit FYI: I'll will be closing out the co-op tonight, Thursday May 27th @ midnight. If your wanting to place an order, hurry hurry :)

Last edited by a moderator:

seven

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Fringe HQ Chicago

Gunjji

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
New Jersey
home.comcast.net
Hehehe..

Are you confused yet blaze? LOL

I sent $25 for 5 packs, back when they were $4 a pack, LMK either here, or PM when you get it sorted out, and Ill pp over the extra money :)

Thanks again man, I don't envy the amount of 'bookeeping' it must require to keep it all straight!

-Jason

Same here... I still want the 5pks... Let us know what additional shipping you need!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread