510 vs. 306!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aur1640

Feb 14, 2011
Alhambra, CA
My journey into vaping is leading me to low res attys. I'm waiting for my 510s to come in the mail for my Silver Bullet (3.7V). I'm hearing great reviews on the Cisco LR 306. My dumb noob question is, do 306's screw into the threads of a 510 or do I need to buy an adapter? Are there any great differences in dimensions, etc. Any immediate feedback on Cisco LR 306's you can share!! Thanks for making vaping informative and fun. :vapor:

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
You started out big with the SB. I have one and love it, although I've only had mine a couple of weeks. The 306 will work on the 510 threading, no adapter needed. They give a warmer vapor which I personally didn't care for, but some people like it. You do need a different cartridge or drip tip for it since it's a different design up top. I've used the standard 306 and the LR, but went back to 510's because I want my vapor cooler. The 306 did seem to make more vapor though. I also tried the LR 901 with adapter and didn't find much difference between it and the 510. Same with 6v and an HR 901, not enough difference to worry about in my opinion.

If you're just starting out with vaping I'd just suggest you try a few thing to see what you like. What others rave about you might not care for, and visa versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread