6mg and 12mg nicotine mix

Status
Not open for further replies.

dunedune

Dec 30, 2013
Canada
Hello

I'm new to vaping. I have 2 bottles of ejuice. one is 12mg nicotine and the other one is 6mg same flavor ejuce. I find that the 6mg is too light and the throat kick isn't satisfactory, yet the 12mg is too strong on the throat kick.

My question is, how can I use the 12mg and 6mg bottle to make a 8mg or 10mg juice?

Thanks

Last edited:

carbonbegone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2014
Indy
Hello, I'm just into all this as well.
Seems that finding a good juice mix & nic level really important ..
I had a similar experience with 18mg & 12mg, mixed up a 50/50 blend just now, seems pretty good.
Guessing that I'll likely end up w / differing nic levels in a couple different devices. Sometimes I like the stronger vapor.
Experiment away !

Chas F.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2013
Colorado
Thank you for the replies.

I have the kanger Evod and it holds approximately 1.5ml of ejuice.
So if I want 9mg of nicotine I would drop 5 drops of 12mg and 5 drops of 6mg. Or 6 drops plus 6 drops etc.. ?
I just want to make sure this is right.
Thanks for the help.

Correct. Add equal amounts of both and you get 9mg strength.
Another way to look at it is this: If you add 1 part of 12 nic and 1 part of 6 nic you have 2 parts with a total of 18 nic. So, 18/2=9.
Another example: 2 parts 12 nic + 1 part 6 nic is 3 parts with a total of 30 nic. (12 +12 + 6 = 30) So, 30/3=10nic and so on.

Download a juice calculator to work out more complicated mixes. :vapor:

BigCatDaddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Near Austin, Texas
Thank you for the replies.

I have the kanger Evod and it holds approximately 1.5ml of ejuice.
So if I want 9mg of nicotine I would drop 5 drops of 12mg and 5 drops of 6mg. Or 6 drops plus 6 drops etc.. ?
I just want to make sure this is right.

Thanks for the help.

I would just take both bottles and dump them together. If it still seems to strong, get a bottle of Humco or similar glycerin and take it down a little more. It's fun being a mad scientist!!

magicpotion.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread