A Gallery Of My Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

breakfastchef

Moved On
Feb 12, 2009
First off, many thanks to madog for bringing high-voltage vaping to the masses with his instructional videos. Based on his 901 Magnum and other ideas I have seen around this forum and the Internet, I present my mods.

801 Magnum mod #1 (currently out on loan to those interested in high-voltage vaping)

801MagnumOne.jpg

801 Magnum Mod #2 - This one stays with me, for now.

801MagnumTwo.jpg

801 MiniMagnum - nicknamed the coffeebox as this is what I enjoy using with coffee flavored juices.

MiniMagBox.jpg

Lastly, the VapeSnake was finished this evening. Converted Kensington Flylight with a manual switch and 801 atomizer.

VapeSnake.jpg

breakfastchef

Moved On
Feb 12, 2009
Thanks for the kind words, Sun. The VapSnake concept was first done by that guy from the Netherlands, knutselpeter. His was hands-free, but I like the manual switch. Another forum member recently inquired about this type of device so I got to working on one. Plus, a Kensington Flylight was about one of the most useless devices I ever bought.

Breakfastchef --Very nice work you have going on there--very nice. I like the VapeSnake especially--did not someone draw one of those out a while back? Very nice looking units compared to anything we can buy--Thanks--Sun

Multisync98

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2009
Stephenville, TX
Thanks for the kind words, Sun. The VapSnake concept was first done by that guy from the Netherlands, knutselpeter. His was hands-free, but I like the manual switch. Another forum member recently inquired about this type of device so I got to working on one. Plus, a Kensington Flylight was about one of the most useless devices I ever bought.

I'd really like it if you could PM me about the VapeSnake. I have a proposition for ya! :)

-Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread