A lesson that was learned...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soully

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2013
Cerritos, CA
So, I had purchased some Gold Stomp, got it from ljesmoke (I seem to go there a lot...guess it's hard to leave the safety of something you're familiar with xD ), it's an RY4 with a hint of vanilla.

It's really good, a nice caramel taste, which really suprised me, didn't expect it to be that noticeable. And the tobacco taste was definitely there, and god so much better than that calimist barstowgie garbage...much more tolerable tobacco.

And in this, I learned something! ...I hate tobacco flavor >-< It's really good, don't misunderstand, but I just don't like the e liquid tobacco, which is kind of sad, because I LOVE my cigars and pipe smoke...I guess for some things there is just no alternative solution for!

I don't intend to go back to those, I don't miss them -that- much, but I think I'm going to be sticking to my vanilla and coconut flavors from now on xD

Soully

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2013
Cerritos, CA
If you have ever enjoyed a deluxe kuba-kuba cigar I suggest extracting one. The extract taste identical to the cigar and is well worth the time and effort of extracting. Half of the cigar will get you 60 mls of extract.

Oh god...sooooo much work, and I'm sooooo lazy, that just wouldn't work xD

And I didn't mean to say there are bad tobacco flavors! Far from it! Just that I'm not a fan of the vaping ones. I know the RY4 is the more sweet of the line...but it just doesn't have that taste I want out of a flavor, ya know? That feeling where your mouth says "...Nope...this isn't right, find another."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread