A little late...

Status
Not open for further replies.

naiser

Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
Hamilton, ON
Hello, everyone!
I'm a bit late to the ride on this forum, but I started vaping back in July and have been loving it!
I'm in Hamilton, ON Canada and I have a fiancee and our daughter, who is 7 months old. She's very entertained by the vape trail coming out of my mouth every time I puff.
Since some time last year, I got curious about the subject of vaping but couldn't get into it because I had NO clue where to buy a starter kit or anything. Very few shops in the area were open at that point, so selection was limited. I needed to quit regular smoking somehow, though, because I didn't want our daughter exposed to cigarettes. It took a visit to my folks in July to finally find a shop that was exclusively devoted to e-cigarettes in the Muskoka region, specifically Bracebridge. They hooked me up with an eVod clone starter and a bottle of Gold Seal ejuice in Farm Fresh Apple, 6mg. I LOVED that flavour and still get it.
I now have an eGo-T battery and lanyard (VERY handy), and a Kangertech MiniPro Tank as well so I can switch between flavours and have an extra battery as a backup, since the original one I purchased doesn't last as long as my eGo-T.
The flavours I have now for my eJuices are:
Sweet Unicorn Farts, 12mg - Mother Earth Organics
Farm Fresh Apple, 6mg - Gold Seal
Black Honey Tobacco, 12mg - Gold Seal
Pretty in Pink Cotton Candy, 12mg - Gold Seal
You Make Me Menthol, 18mg - Gold Seal
Classic Rootbeer, 18mg - Gold Seal
RY4 Double Tobacco, 12mg - Gold Seal
Watermelon Wave Pool, 18mg - Gold Seal

Can you tell what brand I prefer?:laugh:

There's a few shops in the area now and I have yet to visit them all, but I am looking forward to trying new flavours and eventually getting into modding. Ultimately, I want to build a Doctor Who-inspired mod that looks like the ninth and tenth doctor's sonic screwdriver.

GinnyTx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2014
Pearland, TX
Welcome and congrats on quitting, both for you, and your baby (when mine was a baby is when I quit for 5 years, after recurring ear infections with her, and they stopped when I stopped and I smoked outside)

Vaping on my Tardis (MVP 2.0 with a police box sticker) *lol* right now..
8DC5D3F118474CD782B3CC32F1710BA1.jpg

working on the sonic screwdriver one as soon as I can find one I dont' get crazy outbid on, it should be interesting to tinker around with.

naiser

Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
Hamilton, ON
Welcome and congrats on quitting, both for you, and your baby (when mine was a baby is when I quit for 5 years, after recurring ear infections with her, and they stopped when I stopped and I smoked outside)

Vaping on my Tardis (MVP 2.0 with a police box sticker) *lol* right now..

working on the sonic screwdriver one as soon as I can find one I dont' get crazy outbid on, it should be interesting to tinker around with.

ALL of my WANT. I love that sticker. I may be getting an MVP at the end of the month if I win the raffle at one of my local shops.

naiser

Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
Hamilton, ON
Another thing I should probably mention is what really got me into looking for a more permanent way to vape:
Disposable e-cigs. I was trying out different brands and flavours of those disposables you can get at convenience stores and enjoyed them, but they lacked the nicotine I NEEDED to avoid nicfitting and withdrawal. Once I found out eJuices could contain nicotine, I immediately went on the hunt. Since then, I have enjoyed every moment of the vaping lifestyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread