A tank like Vivi Nova 2.5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roflcopter727

Nov 22, 2013
USA
I recently bought a Vivi Nova 2.5 and have been using the 1.8ohm head on my Volcano Inferno Battery(Ego). Personally I love this tank and have been getting good consistent vape, but I do like a little change and want to have a couple of new tank systems. I'm mainly trying to find something that outputs more vapor? Not sure what kind of tank the Vivi Nova 2.5 is but I want something along the lines of that but with more vapor output, any suggestion guys?

Thanks in advance!~

Roflcopter727

Nov 22, 2013
USA
I cant help, but have ordered a vivi nova 2.5... & im excited :)

Sorry ill go
I hope you like it, I love mine but am always looking for something better, you know.

I wouldn't mind any bottom fed tanks either any suggestion for those would be appreciated, also if anyone can point out some differences/experiences in between top and bottom fed tanks that would be awesome.

Crash158

Verified Member
Jan 25, 2013
Kentucky
Second the iClear-30s I stopped using a nova some 6 -8 months ago. Tried kangers, Protank, and other BCC tanks to no satisfaction. Switched to cartos with a tank. I have been using Ikenvapes and Boge Slotted cartos for a great deal of time. Personally I think cartos give a better flavor. However I took a chance and bought an iClear-30s. In my opinion it does not produce the flavor of a carto but it is one of the best clearomizer tanks I have used. Of course if you are feeling adventurous you could try a cheap rebuildable. Great flavor and vapor production but a little more effort required for setup.

Roflcopter727

Nov 22, 2013
USA
@delon517

I see, I haven't thought about getting a new battery. Yeah I am pretty happy with the size of my inferno right now. You listed some similar ones and I might check those out. Quick question what is different between twist/spinner/winder batterys to a inferno, can I change the voltage on them or something? I know I can just look it up but seeing how responsive and helpful this forum is, might as well ask.

@crash158
Thats 2 going for the iClear-30s. Might need to check that out, but I'm not really sure whats a good vendor that might sell them. I haven't really tried any vendors, except for big companies like Halo, and Volcano, any suggestion on some vendors would be nice.

Thanks guys,~

Crash158

Verified Member
Jan 25, 2013
Kentucky
@crash158
Thats 2 going for the iClear-30s. Might need to check that out, but I'm not really sure whats a good vendor that might sell them. I haven't really tried any vendors, except for big companies like Halo, and Volcano, any suggestion on some vendors would be nice.

Thanks guys,~

I purchased mine from EVCigarrettes. Never used them before this purchase (Dec. 6 2013) but have since place a seconds order. Fast shipping at least for me(Ordered Friday received Tuesday) but they were shipping from Florida to KY. My initial reason for going to this site was that they were the only one I could find in the US that offered the iClear-30s with a fixed tip (as opposed to the rotating tip) and they have a coupon code in these forums. No problems what-so-ever with either of my orders. It does look like Madvapes also carries these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread