• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

A Vision!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
I have something wonderful and exciting to share! A few christian friend of mine decided to do a pray and fast for 24-48 hours, and just pray about whatever is on our mind. It started last night and we will continue to tonight or tomorrow night.

So, I was just sitting here praying to the Lord about many different things this morning, and I asked Him to help me to hold on till the end.

Immediately a vision opened up in my mind, and I saw His form standing above the clouds. He threw down a large glowing rope and a person grabbed hold of it and was hanging on to the rope for dear life.

The person was struggling trying to climb up the rope and then Jesus started pulling up the rope hand over hand while the person held onto the other end below. Jesus was pulling this person up to heaven.

The person took the first step by grabbing onto the rope that Jesus threw down to him, and then the person took the second step by trying to climb up it. Jesus did the rest.

Praise Him!!!!!!!

Now if that wasn't exciting enough, listen to this! I was talking to a christian friend of mine shortly afterwards, and I told her about the vision. She told me that she had a vision this morning too, same thing but it was her and her husband climbing up the rope and they were helping eachother up!

Well, needless to say we were both speechless at that point! Confirmation from both of us that it was a vision from the Lord.

It's wonderful and it's always words of encouragement!!!!!!! Seek Him and He will answer you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread