About Ready to Give a Bad Review to a (Good?) Company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
Not defending anybody. Rather, wondering why you're trying to make this "political" (I never thought there would be such a thing as e-cig politics when I began this, but here we are).

Even if I happen to be wrong (about nothing but a nebulous and vague curiosity in my own mind, which hardly qualifies as the degree of assumption you presented, and also happens to have more evidence to back it up), the point stands just as valid as it would if I were right.

There are any number of vendors who, at this very moment, fit FreakyStylie's description. So going on a rant about your assumption of who it is, is quite likely to be wrong, and is also not helpful, and is further more politicized and divisive.

That is the point. As you're quite well aware.

Last edited:

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
I just checked my order and it says "In Production". I didn't put my order in until late evening on the 7th and I did see the 7-10 days when I placed my order so I'm cool with it not being shipped yet.

I think the OP just needs to make a phone call myself.

Before this thread gets to far off track I think we should all remember the OP's original question and concern. And IMO was stated perfectly so as to not cause undo harm to the supplier.

Last edited:

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
well i would take the "problem" message as a signal to whomever is packing things to hold of on shipping until they speak to the person who received your first email. maybe it's just as simple as that, and they will get back to you when they know what they can offer. just my two cents

p.s it did say on the nic page to expect 7-10 days before delivery. just sayin....

That's what I'm basing my hope on. I've worked in shipping and receiving in my younger years, and when we would get double shipments of double loaded trucks during the holidays, you didn't even have the time to scratch your ..... If we had email then, I don't see how I could have stopped to catch them all.

I've sent my minimal emails which were completely courteous. I'll wait until Tuesday to make a call. That will give one more day (Monday) to see what happens. (I don't expect working weekends, even though some suppliers do.)

This all seems a little more dramatic than I intended, and I kind of regret making the post. I just hope that others can see that they are extremely busy, but I just got confused. This is also the type of thing that gives businesses the chance to grow by learning so many things.

Hopefully this thread can just fade away and be forgotten. If a similar issue comes up in the future, I'll make sure I've had my morning coffee and vape before I try to verbalize my thoughts. LOL

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
Just worth a mention here......check your spam folder also, I've had many replies stuck in there also. Also I followed up by phone today on mine because I received a e-mail from them it shipped but no tracking number, I got thru right away and talked to a very friendly and apologetic person, who indicated yes they were indeed swamped and things were a bit delayed.

Just saying......

Last edited:

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
Just worth a mention here......check your spam folder also, I've had many replies stuck in there also. Also I followed up by phone today on mine because I received a e-mail from them it shipped but no tracking number, I got thru right away and talked to a very friendly and apologetic person, who indicated yes they were indeed swamped and things were a bit delayed.

Just saying......

Oh yeah. I learned that about 10 years ago. If I'm going to do business with somebody, I always add their email addresses to my address book and check my spam folder. I did get the order confirmation email, so I know it's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread