• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Acceptable postage time????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonscf3

Sep 24, 2013
Deeside, wales
Hi all

I was really excited to make the switch to ecigs, after some lengthy research I decided to purchase an innokin AIO PCC with a couple of different juices from the ukecigstore.

I purchased it from them on the 13th september, then got a dispatched email on the 16th september......it is now the 26th September and still no ecig!!!! I have contacted ukecigstore and they said they cannot do anything until at least 15 working days (3 weeks) from the day of dispatch!

I'm considering buing one from somewhere else and sending the one from ukecigstore back for a refund (If it ever arrives!!)

What do you guys think?

Kind Regards

Jon

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
I'd have expected it to have arrived by now, but they are right - amazon say something similar about not considering things lost until 14 or 15 days have gone by (and that's usually working days too). Sounds like it's just delayed in the post... happens sometimes regardless of what is being sent and neither first nor second class are guaranteed delivery within 5 days or anything, they just usually are.

I'd wait it out - if you order something else that might get delayed too! Are there any b&m stores nearby you could use? Or maybe just get a disposable or 2 from the local supermarket until your order arrives (they arent great, but they are ok unless you have been used to something better)

Oh, and welcome :)

Jonscf3

Sep 24, 2013
Deeside, wales
thanks for the reply and the welcome.

i'll just continue to smoke my normal ciggies until it arrives I suppose, its just I was a little gutted, I had hoped to have made the switch by now.

Just wanted to gain a few views from others as to whether 3 weeks was an acceptable time to begin enquiries as to whether the items had been lost etc.

I am impatient at the best of times, but my postman is going to get a restraining order on me if I keep stalking him everyday!!

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
haha, i'm much the same... if I order something and it hasnt arrived within 7 days of dispatch i get irritated and start ringing people! Fortunately, this hasnt happened to me yet with ecigs (except fast tech, but thats to be expected) or i would get very irritated, although i would just drive to a ecig store and get something in to tide me over if necessary.

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hello & welcome Jonscf3 :)

I actually don't think it is acceptable. Ukecigstore is a good vendor but there have been some mixed reviews about their customer service on AAE-C UK. IMHO, they should be doing their best to chase this up for you.

If you want super fast service check out Vape Escape - everything I've ordered from them has come next working day if ordered before 3pm, you can also use discount code allabout for 10% off -

Vape Escape

Jonscf3

Sep 24, 2013
Deeside, wales
Thanks for that, I'm usually a guy who stays loyal to a good company and become a long standing returning customer but after this experience will probably be looking elsewhere. so thanks for the heads up and I will check out Vape Escape.

I know ukecigstore may not be to blame for the delayed delivery, but I just don't feel they were that bothered about me not receiving my items. That kind of customer service puts me off using them again.

Jon

Last edited:

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
Hello & welcome Jonscf3 :)

I actually don't think it is acceptable. Ukecigstore is a good vendor but there have been some mixed reviews about their customer service on AAE-C UK. IMHO, they should be doing their best to chase this up for you.

If you want super fast service check out Vape Escape - everything I've ordered from them has come next working day if ordered before 3pm, you can also use discount code allabout for 10% off -

Vape Escape

Hmmmm.... i was giving benefit of the doubt and blaming the post, but if other people have had similar problems then it does make you wonder. Hopefully, it's just because of the growing demand and increased business.

I totally agree with vape escape though... always been excellent for me and everything arrives within 2 - 3 days. I actually drove over to their shop yesterday, but it was all closed up, then ian in the other thread told me that was their old shop and the new one is just down the road - D'oh!:blink:

Jonscf3

Sep 24, 2013
Deeside, wales
Hmmmm.... i was giving benefit of the doubt and blaming the post, but if other people have had similar problems then it does make you wonder. Hopefully, it's just because of the growing demand and increased business.

I totally agree with vape escape though... always been excellent for me and everything arrives within 2 - 3 days. I actually drove over to their shop yesterday, but it was all closed up, then ian in the other thread told me that was their old shop and the new one is just down the road - D'oh!:blink:

lol, down the road. gutted.

I wouldn't have minded if they owned up and said " sorry, demand in business has meant some orders may be a bit late" but I got no explanation. It's 2 weeks now since I ordered the items, I think that's a bit on the "taking the P**s" side lol.

Jonscf3

Sep 24, 2013
Deeside, wales
UPDATE....

as a last ditch attempt I sent a message on Facebook to ukecigstore explaining that I had tweeted, PM'd etc and had no reply and I received a message by a nice chap called Adam.

He said he will resend by special delivery on Monday and if the other items arrive before them to let him know.

knowing my bloomin luck the original package will arrive tomorrow or Monday!!! but i'm an honest man, I'll let them know as soon as it does and if they have already sent the replacement I will send it back.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
UPDATE....

as a last ditch attempt I sent a message on Facebook to ukecigstore explaining that I had tweeted, PM'd etc and had no reply and I received a message by a nice chap called Adam.

He said he will resend by special delivery on Monday and if the other items arrive before them to let him know.

knowing my bloomin luck the original package will arrive tomorrow or Monday!!! but i'm an honest man, I'll let them know as soon as it does and if they have already sent the replacement I will send it back.

Good to know you got a dialogue going,

I am sure everything will get sorted out.

Jonscf3

Sep 24, 2013
Deeside, wales
Hi all,

so I received my AIO PCC in the end and have been very impressed with it, to the point that I'm happy to say I have not touched a normal cigarette since I first used the ecig. unfortunately the additional black cartomizers (to match my AIO PCC) and additional eliquid were missing from the envelope. I have contacted ukecigstore and they are looking into it for me so hopefully they will follow soon. For now I'll continue to use the yellow analogue cigarette looking cartomizers that came with the AIO PCC.

Will keep you informed.

Jonscf3

Sep 24, 2013
Deeside, wales
Ok, I got the rest of the order in the end, a couple of days ago!

Not the best experience, do decided to give them another chance.

Yesterday morning I ordered 10 x 510 innokin cartomizers and 5 x innokin tidy 10 clearomizers to try out, and.............

WHAM! Me postman handed me a package this morning...... All items present and correct with a small bottle of what I presume is e liquid free, I don't quite know what the liquid is so a bit weary of trying it..... Do they usually send out free samplers? If I like it how do I know what flavour to order pg/vg etc as it's not stated anywhere.

So anyway, wanted to make sure I noted the positive experiences as well as the not so great experience, glad I gave them a second chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread