Advice for a couple of backups??

Status
Not open for further replies.

wickedalibi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2010
montana
I find myself gravitating between 3 juices during the day. My most of the day vape a Big Daddy tank on my ProVari, another juice on a 5v box mod, and yet another on a chuck. The last two I just pick up occasionally and take a quick hit. The ProVari is attached to a lanyard around my neck. The boxmod died and the chuck needs to be serviced. I am going to get a 2 other tanks and need 2 other batteries to work them, but they don't have to be anything special. I use xl dual coils, single coils, lrs, cartos and attys. I have a variety so I can hit the sweet spot on a battery anywhere from 3.7 to 6 volts. I want something that can interchange with everything else ie: 510 threading, only has to last about 12 hours, not expensive, preferably 2 batteries in the kit, size and shape aren't a factor.

I looked at the egos, epowers, ugos, kgos and am totally confused if I can used the things I already have with the "cone" thingy. I just need some help please.

Thanks, Wicked

wickedalibi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2010
montana
...define "cone" thingy...the KGO and E-Power will both give in the neighborhood of 12hrs vape time and run most LR gear........
madjack:2cool:

This kit includes the following parts:

2 eGo manual batteries 650mah/white LED, 15 sec. cutoff and 5-click On/Off features
2 Atomizer Cones
5 refillable cartomizers (low resistance, holds aprox. 1ml)
US wall charger/usb charger combo
Large size zippered carry case

can I just toss this?? what is it for??

yzer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
Northern California
The E-Power 14650 cone just screws off if you don't wan t it or if you want to use a tank. The only function (besides style) of the cone I've found is that a cone makes the PV less likely to snag while taking it out of my Levi's pocket.

The E-Power has the same cutoff and 5-click lock-out feature but uses a 1050 mAh 14650 battery.

madjack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Central Louisiana

2 eGo manual batteries 650mah/white LED, 15 sec. cutoff and 5-click On/Off features
2 Atomizer Cones

...primarily cosmetic...if you were direct dripping on an atty, it can help keep it cooler by directing air flow around the atty...if using carto-tanks, just remove it and toss in drawer.............
madjack:2cool:

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
I looked at the egos, epowers, ugos, kgos and am totally confused if I can used the things I already have with the "cone" thingy. I just need some help please.

Thanks, Wicked

It was mentioned before but, you can use whatever you like on a Kgo or any other pv's on your list. Also, the only things the cone does is add to it cosmetically. But, it can also tighten the draw that you get as well. Which might be a good thing sometimes with certain atties and cartos.

Are the echo-e and the k go the same voltage under load? I have heard that the k go has a little more power and is more lr freindly. Is that true? I`m going to order one of them, just not sure which one.

Not sure about the echo-e but the KGO is 4.2V fresh off of the charger but gradually decreases in voltage while the battery is draining due to usage. It does pretty good with LR atties and cartos. Overall, it's a great starting point or backup to your vaping arsenal.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
Are the echo-e and the k go the same voltage under load? I have heard that the k go has a little more power and is more lr freindly. Is that true? I`m going to order one of them, just not sure which one.

I think the echo-e is 4.2 v and the kgo 3.7. Under load, I'd ask Bill in the suppliers section, he would know about the echo-e battery. I don't have a clue. I've tried it and like it but I've never tried the Kgo

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...m/194316-d-b-gold-has-echo-e-cartomizers.html

They're both the same thing really, ego batteries. Use them the same way.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Hi!
I would skip the Egos and get something like this:

Blue Lightning Tube Mod

You can use your existing 14500 battery and LR attys/cartos and also use 2 3V 15270s to do 6V. Or get a VV box mod from Madvapes.

Or you could get the Chuck fixed and The Kick is coming out soon from either Super T or Nhaler for about $45 - you would just have to buy a different battery and it will make the Chuck a VV mod.

Last edited:

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah

2 Atomizer Cones

I shortened my cone and use it for a spacer below my carto tank (hides the eGo threads for a more finished look)
    P1000484.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread