Advice for new vaporer. What brand e-cig creates most vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConcretHeaven

Mar 11, 2012
Canada
Hey Guys,

I just bought my first electronic cig last week and haven't smoke a cig in a week. This is great progress for me for I have been smoking for 15 years. Im so excited that I can continue my habit and be healthy about it. My question is I just got a e-cig (nv smoke) I was wondering whats a good brand of e-cig, I want big clouds of vape within a small package. I don't want a big vap machine to carry around, just want a simple e-cig. What's your guys experience in this matter? What e-cig brand produces the most vape?

olfajarley

Jan 21, 2012
Bremerton, Washington
I ran an eGo-T for a while and loved it......its just a little bigger than a regular cig and the kits normally come with 2 batteries. One battery would last about half a day of vaping. The kit was $40 so i really didnt have to invest that much.

The amount of Vape revolves around a few factors
More wattage at the atty (higher voltage or lower atty res)= more heat = more vape
more VG in your juice = more vape

My 3.7 eGo with a 1.5 ohm dual coil with 100% vg juice will make a smoke screen :vapor:

Last edited:

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
There is no "brand" that necessarily makes more vapor.

As a previous poster said, there are basically two ways to get more vapor...
1) Get more power (watts) which means more voltage or lower resistance
2) Use a liquid that has more VG and less PG

You will learn a lot more about either of the two choices above as you go along.
Feel free to ask any other questions you have if you want to get into more details about any of this stuff.
:)

poetofisis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Gillette, WY
www.hotheadvapor.com
While the above may be true, many brands still run unregulated. If they're rated at 3.7, then they'll only be 3.2 or lower under load (while firing juice). Egos run at 3.2 (most, anyway) and good kr808 cig style like v4l, bloog, and volt run at 3.6v, regulated. You can see how this might affect things, yes?

ejervjero

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Raleigh,NC
I have found the best brand for vapor/taste is V2 Cigs. It looks and feels like real smoke but it's not. Good luck to you!

I personally would not suggest a v2 but again each person is different ( They are also way over charging for something you can get much better or equal unit for about 1/2 the cost) .

I only have a couple devices but have tried many but I have felt the best vapor you could probably possibly get is on a variable voltage , 100% VG juice, and dripping.

Cartomizers for me at least compared to the vapor production I get from dripping is pretty big difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread