AGA-T2 rebuildable tank question

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikkolangot

Mar 3, 2013
Acworth
Hello, I've been vaping for about a month and a half now started with DCT carto tanks then switched to vivi nova neptune tank. Then I was thinking to get a AGA-T2 due the the good reviews about it, some say it produces more flavor and vapor compared to vivi novas. But after seeing the tutorial videos it kinda seems complicated and I saw a disclaimer that it's not recommended for someone who's new to vaping. I need a "Pro" advice whether if it's a go or no.

budynbuick

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2012
michigan
Word of warning. If you are one that gives up easily, these might not be for you LOL. No matter how much you may read or watch vids, that will not assure success. Success @ coil/wick building is dictated by your determination, eye sight,dexterity & patience. Be long on patience LOL. But when you succeed, it will have been worth it. I am pretty good @ such things & am not ashamed admitting I went through about a dozen coils before I got one right. I just finished making a coil when I saw your thread. Took ten min. You can do this if you have much patience. Let us know how it comes out. Good luck!

stumpfreeman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2013
Forest Lake, MN
I'm only 3 months into vaping but I decided to take the plunge and buy an AGA-t. I've had the tank about a week and have had 2 failure SS wick and atty set ups so far. Had to order more mesh and kanthol to start over with. As frustrating as it can be, I will keep trying until I succeed. Like someone above mentioned, I think patience is key. I am learning alot by my failures!

erawtik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2012
Des Moines, Iowa, United States
Iv only been vapin as long as my sig says almost 2 months or so and i have 2 aga t's. My brother and i bought one each and he didnt have the patience to get it so he gave me his. Now for flavor I have Truth Serum in 1 and put that juice in a dct and do not get the flavor out of the dct that the aga gives. Then i tried it in a nova and samething so now i wont put that juice in anything else cause the taste is so much better. Now i have a coffee juice in the other aga and done the same thing put coffee in a nova and there isnt alot of taste difference so that flavor was fine but the th is better in the aga, so the nova that has coffee in it is my around town tank. As far as learning it was pretty easy for myself but the tinkering is what i enjoy.

Telescope Neil

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2013
Quezon City, Philippines
Also thinking of getting AGA-t2, really want to try using tank instead of drip type rba.

I see you're a Filipino too. Yes, I highly recommend Gennies. I don't get it why people here locally are more inclined to drippers than gennies, its really a hassle. Everywhere I go, I see people who vape with juice bottles with them and dripping. Just the bottle itself bothers me when I bring one with me.

I see you're a Filipino too. Yes, I highly recommend Gennies. I don't get it why people here locally are more inclined to drippers than gennies, its really a hassle. Everywhere I go, I see people who vape with juice bottles with them and dripping. Just the bottle itself bothers me when I bring one with me.

The only reason that i see why some chose to have a drip type rba over tank type rba is vapor production. They can easily build multi-coils in it. I myself saw ERA atty w/ quad coil in it and PRIDE atty w/ octa-coil. :blink:

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
The aga cant be beat for flavor and preformance but it not as easy as the video's make it look. It takes trial and error over and over. Now I can set one up in less than 5 minutes. My wicks are at least 3 plus months old and dont see changing them any time soon. I just rinse them under water every time I rebuild a coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread