Ahlusion Tobaccos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashechtman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2013
United States
Hey ECF, I'm going to place an order with Ahlusion soon but i need some help. I can't find any reviews of their tobaccos, only their fruits, desserts and tea. I'm currently eyeballing aromatic: blue grass burley, cocoa blend, honey cured, maple burley, vurley non aromatic: deal maker, desparado, gold rising, house blend, jg blend, maple house blend, maple river tree, smooth criminal, vechio, and sahara. They also have some very interesting coffee flavors that i can't find reviews on, such as cafe au lait and kona kick. All of these appeal to me based on descriptions but i'd greatly appreciate some feedback on them first, to help narrow down the list. If you have tried any of the flavors listed please give me a detailed description of them, flavor and TH. Thanks in advance everyone!

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
If you do a search in the review section, you'll find lots of reviews.

Yep, this.

You can also do a thread search in the Natural Tobaccos thread in this section, they've been talked about quite a bit there as all Ahlusion tobaccos are naturally extracted tobaccos. They are extremely loved by some (including me) but like with all vendors, not for everyone. You can get specific questions about them answered in that thread too. There's a significant difference between their aromatic and non-aromatic lines. The aros are much more in-your-face authentic tobaccos and the non-aros are more on the mild side with some sweetness. I wouldn't get more than 1 or 2 from each line to see if they work for you. As far as TH, I find them to be pretty strong at all vg/pg ratios, and often order 12mg instead of my normal 18mg because of that.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
Here are two of mine:

Maple House Blend, Vurley

Devil Dog!, Blue Grass Burley

I'm currently vaping Honey Cured, which is super good, but a bit less bold than the other aromatics. To me, this is a great "starter" if you're not sure about the aromatic line. I'm also enjoying Peachy Criminal, which blends the sweet nuttiness of Smooth Criminal with a nice Peach flavor.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I have tried them all except for the River Tree Blends. I would need to know your background in tobacco vapes, tobacco in general, or at least what you want out of a tobacco vape. Best case scenario is to look here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-liquid-discussion/274904-natural-tobaccos.html or, well, we can talk about that later. LOL

For starting with their tobaccos, I would advise getting (of course not knowing what you'd like) Vurley (aromatic), Blue Grass Burely (aromatic), Smooth Criminal (non-aromatic--let it steep), and Sahara (non-aromatic--vape it fresh!)

ashechtman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2013
United States
At the moment my favorite juices are boba's bounty and all the tobaccos from HHV. I typically like very flavorful juices that contain a complex tobacco base with notes of other flavors such as cocoa, vanilla, maple, hazelnut, chocolate, coffee etc... I like a nice balance, not too overpowering on the undertones and not too overpowering on the tobacco. I'm not into fruit vapes, mainly tobaccos, sweets, and bakery flavors.

gthompson

Free at last
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tennessee, USA
not too overpowering on the tobacco

You'd be safe enough with the A+ non-aromatics, but if you want to try the aromatics, resist the temptation to buy big bottles on the front end. Even the ones I see referred to as "mild" in the NT thread I found to be very "in your face". You can't know if you like them unless you try them, but based on your statement there, I'm just saying.....

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
You'd be safe enough with the A+ non-aromatics, but if you want to try the aromatics, resist the temptation to buy big bottles on the front end. Even the ones I see referred to as "mild" in the NT thread I found to be very "in your face". You can't know if you like them unless you try them, but based on your statement there, I'm just saying.....

Very true. Mild would best be used only in relation to the strongest aromatics like Devil Dog and Blue Grass Burley. Sweet Georgia Peach is the mildest on the tobacco front that I've so far but it's still very much a strong medium when it comes to NETs.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I've go some smooth criminal and sweet Georgia peach on the way, I'll lt you know what I think when they arrive. Should be here in a couple days!

I did N O T like Smooth Criminal when I first got it, but after a steep, I did L O V E it! SGP will not need a steep and you may not even need to steep SC, but if you don't like it, let that baby rest (SC, that is)!

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
I did N O T like Smooth Criminal when I first got it, but after a steep, I did L O V E it! SGP will not need a steep and you may not even need to steep SC, but if you don't like it, let that baby rest (SC, that is)!

I like Smooth Criminal fresh, loved it after a month steep, but it really peaked at a few months playing as a perfect medium tobacco with a hint of sweet. That was a bro-mance. He'll be the best man at my wedding to Sweet Gerogia Peach. I liked it so I put a ring on it.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Can someone describe what the tobaccos taste like in bgb, dd, and the other aromatics as well as sc and the non aromatics? Are they leafy, smokey, peppery, woodsy, mildewy, wheaty, hay like, etc...

That's kind of tough for me. DD is smoky from the Latakia. BGB maybe earthy. All a little peppery from the nic. I don't get cinnamon from SC like some do. They are all very authetic and ummm tobacco-y lol, which doesn't help much. I don't get any grass or hay notes from their tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread