Alien Visions - Best Tobacco Flavors After BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dysmay

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Radford, VA
C&D.. a little spicy/peppery + tobacco, a little mild on the flavor I thought. Not bad, but its no BB.

Blend 4, a little mild on the flavor as well but its like a cherry RY4 mix to me. Its pretty good, but I would have liked the flavor to be a little more pronounced.

(those were all 18mg Nic)

Thats my take so far. I would like to try their flue Cured at some point. AVE is a great vendor to try juices from.

SubOnAux24

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Valley of the Sun
I seem to agree with everyone above about the flavor descriptions so far about AVE juice. I tried BB, C&D, Blend 4 and Havana gold all 24mg. They all wick really great also. Used with atty and cartos. My biggest surprise was how accurate the Havana Gold flavors a real cigar, now that one really blew me away and a kick .... throat hit as well. I wouldn't compare the other AVE flavors i have tried to an analog cig (marl red, etch..) they all have a nice unique taste very much unlike that ashtray mouth flavor. If that is your conquest, than these are not what you want. Not trying at all to steer you away from AVE juice at all. Go for the Halo Torque 56 at 24mg for ashtray tobacco, it is the closest i've found, Tasty Vapor tobacco is a fresher tobacco ( my Fav ) AND the AVE Havana Gold for a real cigar taste. Just my opinion.:2c: Happy juice hunting ! :headbang:

thirdfloornorth

Jul 15, 2010
Mississippi
I seem to agree with everyone above about the flavor descriptions so far about AVE juice. I tried BB, C&D, Blend 4 and Havana gold all 24mg. They all wick really great also. Used with atty and cartos. My biggest surprise was how accurate the Havana Gold flavors a real cigar, now that one really blew me away and a kick .... throat hit as well. I wouldn't compare the other AVE flavors i have tried to an analog cig (marl red, etch..) they all have a nice unique taste very much unlike that ashtray mouth flavor. If that is your conquest, than these are not what you want. Not trying at all to steer you away from AVE juice at all. Go for the Halo Torque 56 at 24mg for ashtray tobacco, it is the closest i've found, Tasty Vapor tobacco is a fresher tobacco ( my Fav ) AND the AVE Havana Gold for a real cigar taste. Just my opinion.:2c: Happy juice hunting ! :headbang:

I'm thinking of sticking no nicotine or low nicotine.

You've tried Torque, how's Halo compare?

SubOnAux24

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Valley of the Sun
I have used Torque 56, Smooth 8 and Freedom and the 56 is the only one i am fond of. But lots of other fellow vapers seem to love them. They are chemically tasting to me, and don't know why ? I really don't think that the two juice companies compare to each other. AVE and HALO are completely different juice companies with their own signature flavors on them. I only use 18mg and up so i can't really say if the low/no nic stuff is as good tasting or throat hits as the strong stuff. I wish someone would invent the scratch and sniff computer monitor, then we would smell each juice before we buy haha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread