Alternatives to Smokeless Image

Status
Not open for further replies.

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
I see people on this thread recommending any old KR808D-1 as if they are all the same.
But they most definitely are not all the same.

The Volt, the Bloog Maxxfusion, and the Halo G6 are equivalent.
I am not currently aware of any other KR808D-1 models that belong in that group.

Agreed. Those 3 are the best of the class. The others, not so much. I don't know for a fact since I haven't bought one, but the V4L Titan might be - it looks the same. But the price is wayyyy crazy.

TTK

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Johnson City, TN
I've placed 2 orders with Smokeless Image in the past 2 weeks and they have went through fine. The first order was missing something but they sent it to me with no problems and the second order will be here tomorrow, hopefully no errors this time.
Good. I have placed several orders with BloogPlanet and never an error or faulty product.

TTK

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Johnson City, TN
I see people on this thread recommending any old KR808D-1 as if they are all the same.
But they most definitely are not all the same.

The Volt, the Bloog Maxxfusion, and the Halo G6 are equivalent.
I am not currently aware of any other KR808D-1 models that belong in that group.
Agreed those are the same. But, some Chinese factory makes them and I doubt they have exclusive rights to the batteries. Health Cabin sells the sealed KR808D-1 batteries and they seem to have identical specs.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Agreed those are the same. But, some Chinese factory makes them and I doubt they have exclusive rights to the batteries. Health Cabin sells the sealed KR808D-1 batteries and they seem to have identical specs.
From what I understand, it's not so much about the batteries as it is about the cartomizers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread