Always wanting to change flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparMike

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
Houston, Tx
After the first two months of vaping I'm finding that I change juice flavors often. I trade of between basic tobacco flavors, RY4, 555 and fruit or fruit and tobaccos mixed together. I like all of them and change juices like I change moods throughout the day. It seems like most here have similar habits. How come with vaping one flavor is not enough, like it is with cigarettes. An "all day vape" is an understandable term used when talking about juices, but not many, including me, have an "only vape."

epluribus_vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that we have so many choices. I started with tobacco flavor, then saw all the other flavors out there, and it was like a kid at a candy store.. once you've tried one, you wanna try 'em all. And once I accumulated a multitude of flavors, I will vape one for a while, then move to another, and when I'm bored with that, I move to another. I have a coworker who has DK TAB, and that's it... he's been going over two months now, and hasn't changed a thing. Says he's not doing it for flavor, just to not smoke analogs... so I guess it may also have to do with your reason for vaping in the first place.

River

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2009
Independence, KY USA
I really don't know, I change flavors all day long. 555 in the morning, peach after lunch, mint on the drive home, coffee after dinner in the evening.

I bet I have at least 30 different flavors right now.

The experementing sucks because i've wasted quite a bit of $$$ on stuff I will never use but maybe the difference in how we do it is the difference between those of us that treat this like a hobby and those of us just doing anything we can to get off the analogs.

MoparMike

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
Houston, Tx
I really don't know, I change flavors all day long. 555 in the morning, peach after lunch, mint on the drive home, coffee after dinner in the evening.

I bet I have at least 30 different flavors right now.

The experementing sucks because i've wasted quite a bit of $$$ on stuff I will never use but maybe the difference in how we do it is the difference between those of us that treat this like a hobby and those of us just doing anything we can to get off the analogs.

Well put River. I started to get off of analogs, but I do think of it more like a hobby than an addiction now. Much like my previous hobbies I am acquiring gear quickly.

River

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2009
Independence, KY USA
Well put River. I started to get off of analogs, but I do think of it more like a hobby than an addiction now. Much like my previous hobbies I am acquiring gear quickly.
The only way I can even come close to justifying what I spend now is because there at the end I was smoking 2.5 to 3 packs a day for a total of $10 to $13 a day so for the moment I don't feel to bad blowing the money to find the perfect hardware and software combo.

It really is a fun little hobby, I can't wait to get out of the discovery phase and into the DIY phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread