Am I having just terrible luck with batts or could there be something wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

9teej

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2011
Brooklyn
www.youtube.com
So last week I posted the issue with my Aw batt, I ordered new batts ultrafire lc's and things were fine. Today I put in a fully charged ultrafire and it died within like 5 hours. Am I just having a bad time with batts or could something wrong with the SB be killing the batteries? I'm just using 18650's with resurrectors if that matters.:confused:

cddz

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Newark, Ohio
If the SB were to be causing it you would notice a major drop in performance. I know with some UF batts I would only get 5-7 hours with a LR carto before I would feel the need to swap batteries. That is one reason why I switched to the AW 2900 batteries. Get an easy 8-10 on LR before I feel the need to swap batteries.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
So last week I posted the issue with my Aw batt, I ordered new batts ultrafire lc's and things were fine. Today I put in a fully charged ultrafire and it died within like 5 hours. Am I just having a bad time with batts or could something wrong with the SB be killing the batteries? I'm just using 18650's with resurrectors if that matters.:confused:

Aren't the resurrectors 1.7? This will lessen the battery time also.
:)

9teej

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2011
Brooklyn
www.youtube.com
so i picked up a multi meter and took a reading of a fresh charged battery in the silver bullet and it hit a consistent 4.1/2 with out a load. good. The dead battery was still eeking out around 2.9/3 without a load. I still am getting abysmal vape time with my 2400 mah 18650's like less than 5 hours. Can't wait for the Aw high drain to get here. If it performs well I'll pick up a few more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread