Amazing atomizers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to let everyone know that if they buy atomizers from VaporKings that when it says "Authentic" it means exactly that. I have purchased atomizers in the past that I thought were the real deal and yeah I thought these are good and thought they were Authentic. But let me tell you after my purchase of bulk 510 LR laser etched atomizers from VaporKings my Ego-T became a FOG MACHINE!!! No more worries about not getting enough vapor from ANY juice!!! These atomizers freaking ROCK and you cannot beat $4.50 cents an atty!!! Of course that is only if you buy the bulk pack of 10 but you would have to be CRAZY NOT TO!!!! So to all my fellow Vaporer's do your Battery a favor and screw on a nice fresh VIRGIN AUTHENTIC ATOMIZER!!!! Your Battery will never be the same, trust me! I swear my Ego-T battery got warm all over and smiled at me and blew Rob a kiss all the way to VaporKings!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH and please never Leave us "VAPORKINGS"!!! Now I am going to have to go on a Road Trip just to Visit the store in person!!! :hubba::hubba::hubba::hubba::hubba::hubba::hubba::hubba::hubba::hubba:

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Hi from Tulsa....I'm one of the privileged vapers who gets to HANG OUT at the Tulsa store! It would be worth a road trip, retalz! And goodtimes, you really do need to head up the turnpike and check it out! It's open 'til 7:00 M-F......just sayin'!

And I agree that the bulk atomizers are the deal of the century! What a price for the real deal! I have bought plenty of these....by that I mean way, way too many.... :) and haven't had a bad one yet!

Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread