• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ameliquid N6 model

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkpoet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2011
South Korea
Hey there Jellyyy. I did a quick Google image search and I think I've seen these models around. It looks like a Korean rebranded tank with cartridges, so not meant to be rebuildable. Can you post some pics of the atomizer and cartridge and I (or someone else) can try to ID what the actual model is? (use Imgur if necessary.)

Chances are, since it's small-ish, it might be impossible or next to impossible to replace the inside of the cartridges. If you want to get into rebuildable, you'd be better off buying something that is specifically meant to be rebuilt. That also means investing in 18650 batteries and a proper mod (those Ego batteries will be lucky to get to a year old). I'd be happy to recommend what I've been using (about $150 for the whole setup which will do you for over a year), as long as you can order from Aliexpress... Korean vape stores appear to be years behind the current available tech.

By the way, welcome to vaping.

• Winner
Reactions: Izan

Jellyyy

Feb 18, 2020
Hey there Jellyyy. I did a quick Google image search and I think I've seen these models around. It looks like a Korean rebranded tank with cartridges, so not meant to be rebuildable. Can you post some pics of the atomizer and cartridge and I (or someone else) can try to ID what the actual model is? (use Imgur if necessary.)

Chances are, since it's small-ish, it might be impossible or next to impossible to replace the inside of the cartridges. If you want to get into rebuildable, you'd be better off buying something that is specifically meant to be rebuilt. That also means investing in 18650 batteries and a proper mod (those Ego batteries will be lucky to get to a year old). I'd be happy to recommend what I've been using (about $150 for the whole setup which will do you for over a year), as long as you can order from Aliexpress... Korean vape stores appear to be years behind the current available tech.

By the way, welcome to vaping.
Thanks! I guess I'll stick to one flavoring then. I guess I really should get proper vape if I want to continue huh? lol

darkpoet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2011
South Korea
The mod use (Joyetech Ultex T80): Ultex T80 (Ali)

The RBA I use (Wotofo Profile Unity RTA): Wotofo Profile Unity RTA (FT)

Extra mesh coils here: Authentic OFRF nexMESH Coil Rebuildable Mesh Sheet (FT)

Extra cotton made especially for the Profile Unity: Cotton (Ali)

The cotton can be bit harder to install. Just don't follow the Wotofo method. Some searching will turn up the "shoulder pad" cut which leaves a bit more around the top than at the bottom. But it's also pretty hard to get it wrong after watching some Youtube videos. Screwing it up will leave it a bit leaky. Carry a bit of tissue in your pocket...

Sorry about the mixed sources. Fasttech can be great for getting super discounts (use MAP as a coupon on a lot of things to get the sometimes deeply discounted unlisted price). Ali tends to be factory-direct so also cheaper (and I don't know Fasttech can undercut the manufacturers and still be genuine, but seriously, it is).

As for drip tips... A, B, C - standard 810s should fit but... sometimes they don't. I guarantee these all do.

Mini fill bottles in case it's helpful: PE Empty Needle Refiller Bottle (FT)

And finally, the best for last: Batteries - these are high-drain batteries. For some reason, Korean stores will overcharge like $10 for a 20A battery that can't even go past 30W. So you'll need a 30A battery (higher A usually means lower mAh) like these. VBatty has genuine LG and Samsung batteries waaay cheaper than I've seen in Korea. The shipping hurts but not as bad as the waiting. It can take 6 weeks or so. If you have time, search for Mooch on Facebook and his blog. He tests hundreds of batteries for safety and power.

Last edited:

darkpoet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2011
South Korea
If you'd rather an idiot-proof system, you can also look into the Cubis Max, which is supposed to be part of the Ultex T80. But, since you're interested in rebuilding, that's why I recommend the Profile Unity RTA. It's possibly the easiest I've worked with. Installing a mesh is easy and after a 5-6 tanks, I just pull out the cotton, rinse it off, fire it up until it stops smoking, then re-use the mesh with fresh cotton. Some of my tanks have had the cotton replaced 4 times and the mesh still fires great... I suspect they can be used for even longer.

Only downside? The cotton is hugely thick and these are thirsty beasts, especially to get them started. Thankfully, I have a cheap supply of liquid through thevapor - and nice flavors at this site, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread