An Initial Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings all, Profesor Plum here, I'm pleased to make your acquaintance!

I am very new to vaping, it's only been a week or so. I am an avid pipe, hookah and cigar smoker and it's eating away at my wallet, especially the cigars. So, being an inquisitive sort, I set out to find a cost effective way to smoke that may not be terrible for me and came upon e-cigarettes and vaporizers. My goal is to slowly reduce the nicotine until i can smoke 0mg just for the enjoyment of smoking.

My initial setup is a Joytech eGo 1000maH passthrough, a few Stardust clearomizers and a ViVi Nova 2.5 tank system.

I've been mixing my own e-juice, I'm pretty experienced at the handling and mixing of chemicals and I really enjoy experimenting so I thought that a little flavor, glycerine and nicotine wouldn't give me too much trouble. I've yet to hit a perfect flavor balance, but at least my stuff works. I've made peach mango, lavender horehound and coffee mint flavors to start and they've turned out well enough, and certainly cheap to produce.

Anyway, that's my intro, apologies if it was a bit long!

Prof. Plum

(P.S. Profesor is the Spanish spelling, and I like the way it sounds... I didn't just misspell professor. =P)

razor4432

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Congrats on the decision! I just got mine today and already know I will not go back to cigs. It was a loooong ride home, at least it seemed that way lol. I want to get a stardust or tank set-up at some point so I can see when I need to refill, don't totally like the cartridge set-up with the ego-c I got but it's better than smoking :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread