An interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnUK

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2010
UK
You said it well Hope,
also why can't you call something you like the best,I remember the VAPEZILLA it was hyped as being the best mod ever but that POS couldn't stand the test of time and lasted as long as a POS disappearing down a toilet ,mind you it achieved one thing it cracks me up every time I think of it,The vapezilla haha!! thanks to the inventor I LMAO for months :laugh::laugh::laugh:

The Vapezilla simply the best POS ever lol.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Guys, dont bother with the interview. I answered to kevin's questions and to questions via mail. The people that phoned did it just to laugh with me. But the nice thing is that they got bothered to phone. That means a lot. So no reason to talk about it more

So, how my english was? Am I or not the king of the english language ? :lol::lol::lol:

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
I have said it before and I'll say it again -- in my terminology you handled your buzz very well; in others' vernacular I, along with many others, were impressed by the way you maintained an even keel (Kev was good to you, too:)) during some pointed questions and opinions. You did use the language barrier a couple times to sidestep questions but who doesn't use some sort of misdirection? DW wanted to give you a hard time but he does that to everyone, including his friends, its the whole NY/East coast thing IMO!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol: You did, as always, make me laugh a few times -- I worked for a German whose english was fractured at best, you did great, all he knew for sure were the cuss words!:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
only got half way through the interview... your english seemed fine... good enough to understand what you're on about, a bit of a thick accent, but that's easy to deal with...

big up!

as we say :)

Russians have a thick accent too urba, am I right? We spell the same way the "r". As for my accebt, it can be much better but I dont like to speak english like the way I have to do it. I want to keep Greek accent lol

taukimada

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Tullahoma, Tn
www.youtube.com
Guys, dont bother with the interview. I answered to kevin's questions and to questions via mail. The people that phoned did it just to laugh with me. But the nice thing is that they got bothered to phone. That means a lot. So no reason to talk about it more

So, how my english was? Am I or not the king of the english language ? :lol::lol::lol:

your english was fine... as to the "king " of english.. i dunno.. but maybe the ottoman of english :p

His favorite mod is the Omega, does it compare to the GGTS ? no... lol.

that's news to me... i've never seen anybody pin him down as to an outright favorite mod.. he does more .....ing about them than any complimenting anymore

*SNIP* DW wanted to give you a hard time but he does that to everyone, including his friends, its the whole NY/East coast thing IMO!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol: You did, as always, make me laugh a few times -- I worked for a German whose english was fractured at best, you did great, all he knew for sure were the cuss words!:)

fully agree... DW calls each and every week for no other reason that to poke fun and liven up the show...

imeo.. don't know if you were aware of this.. but over at the other forum.. the very first monthly prize we gave away was a brand new GGTS that the forum purchased for a contest... DW was honestly impressed with it.. i doubt you'd ever pin him down to anything more definitive in comment han that.. but from DW.. "impressed" is a compliment

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I am really honored with your posts tauki, and I am glad for one more time that you are here. I didnt really know that you made a contest on the other forum with a GGTS as the first prize. That means a lot. Also I was sure that DW is a nice guy in real. There are really bad people out there, DW is just a joker.

And if you still use your GGT then I am really happy. If you need anything please fell free to contact me. You know that I dont have hard feelings for anyone, even for Lisa that she has pressed charges on me lately. If you see her tell her that she is still my friend.

ps..... tell DW that if I meet him in person he is dead :lol::lol:

usok

Aug 4, 2010
philippines
Magnetic button,
Telescopic tube,telescopic false battery for different batteries.
AVS tank for all mods.
4in1 end caps,
constant update and upgrades,
a manufacturer who really tries to give it's customers what they ask for,if it's possible imeo delivers.

How can they not see GG is the best,:lol:

You've tried the rest now try the the best,the GGSTB GG Simply The Best.:thumb:

I AGREE!!!

GG IS THE BEST!!!!:p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread