An observation

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeFire

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2012
Twin Cities Minnesota
Hi Gang,

Received a Johnson Creek sampler (PG version) of 10 different flaves. Not real wild about any of them to be truthful. The 18 mg using PG is harsh, little flavor variation (other than the peach) and not much in the way of vapor. I also have their Red Oak (VG based) at 11 mg "Domestic" which is much better in flavor, richer in vapor and smoother than the samplers.

I used to smoke American Spirit Yellows (mild) and am finding that the VG @ 11 mgs is very close to that in throat hit, smoothness and satisfaction.

Thought to share for those who might be coming off "lights" and finding the PG too harsh. I may contact JC and swap these samples for the VG based Red Oak (albeit they don't have as many flavors).

FreeFire

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2012
Twin Cities Minnesota
OK.....another observation. Cleaned out an atomizer using vinegar and baking soda...let dry overnight. Filled cart with 18 mg PG juice and primed the atty (another brand from a local vendor)....fabulous taste...fabulous vapor. OK.....now that I've been vaping for 3 weeks and actually know what I'm doing (sort of...LOL) as well as having adapted a "taste" to liquids, cleaning is the answer.

So....figured I'd keep sharing discoveries as we go. Who knows, it might help someone.

Poppie

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2012
Detroit, Michigan
I don't know if this applies to what you are saying, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

I was reading reviews of the E juice from Johnson Creek on their own Web site and most people were commenting that the juice needs to sit and steep for a couple of weeks before it tastes any good. I don't know if they make fresh batches for most of the orders or what, but apparently if you order it, get it it and let it sit for a couple of weeks the flavors are better as well as the actual vaping experience itself.

I don't know that any of this is true. LOL It's just what I read on their site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread