Anniversary Special.....Happy Anniversary FSUSA

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok folks it is just over a year since our first sale on the ecf forum so to celebrate we are offering 25% off pre-mixed juices. We are also throwing all orders into a hat this weekend. the draw will be monday morning. The winners will get a 200.00 gift certificate useable for any items on our site.
So happy anniversary to everyone and thanks for choosing FSUSA as your go to flavor people :)
use code: anniversary
the contest ends sunday night at midnight our time. winners will be announced at 9am our time monday morning. Good luck to the 3 big winners :)
David & Pamela

you can order anything else you wish besides pre-mixed juices, the discount will only apply to our pre-mixes.

caffeinated

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NH
You guys make it so hard to say, "Yup, I'm all set with juices. Won't need to order more for at least a couple of months."

Cause that's what I was saying... Until you decided to hold yet another sale!! And so, once again, you've enticed me into buying more liquids.

I have to say thanks very much for the sale, but I'll say it while shaking my fist at you! :p

And big time congrats on your anniversary!

sammeedog

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
NJ
Now you've gone and done it. You had to say "Contest". I'm a contest addict with over 250/day I enter. I don't need any juice this week. Wasn't planning on anything til next week. Decisions, Decisions., I could use an atomizer. I made the mistake of leaving one in my back pocket, a mega, no less. Let me tell you that chit hurts. A normal 510 is bad enough, but a mega, and the burning smell kicked in. It still works but it tastes like crap.

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
I still remember my first FSUSA order - it was a "sweet" special - 5 10ml bottles of sweet juice for $15. Mango, Irish Cream, Strawberry Banana, Chocolate Banana, and Pina Colada. I loved all of them.

That was back in August (so my order history tells me - it still lists my Minnesota address!). FSUSA was still fledgling then. It's amazing how much we've grown just since I've been here, let alone since August.

Happy Anniversary FSUSA, and congrats David and Pam. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread