Not open for further replies.

StotheK

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2011
Knoxville
www.stevevape.com
Hey everyone!

As promised, today begins a new e-liquid contest over at Steve K's Vaping World - e-Cigarette Reviews and e-cig News

Up for grabs this time is three 30ml bottles of e-liquid (your choice) from Highbrow Vapor.

The contest runs from now until 11:59pm on Feb 29th.

Same drill as the last e-liquid contest. You can enter two times. Once by replying to this thread, and once by posting a reply to the contest post on the site: February e-Juice Giveaway!Please, only one entry per method. Like last time, the prize will be shipped directly from the vendor, so I have to limit entries to USA only (sorry.) Also note, because I can't control where people live, I will NOT be adding people who like my page on Facebook for this one. You're still free to like my page of course :)

One other small note. I've recently had to start moderating comments on the blog, so your comment might not show up right away over there, but it will show up, promise :)

Other than that, get to posting (maybe tell us what flavors from E Cig Juice @ *_Highbrow Vapor_* - E Liquid Store, Shop our Store for Ecig Products. look good to you in your reply).

Good luck!

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Im in! Thanks for the contest! :)

I have been hearing good things about Highbrow Vapor. I look forward to winning!

Thanks!

You two are in a contest?!?!??! 8-o8-o8-o :lol::lol::lol:

I don't want to win but thanks for the contest, I just wanted to comment on my hilarious compatriots!!! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread