Another noob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedgoat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
North Dakota
Hello all! Im new to the vaping world. Been doing this for 2 weeks now. Been off paper cigs for 4 days now. I started out with an NJOY system I got from Wal-Mart. It helped me cut back on smoking, but was not right for me at work. To big and heavy. I do alot of work with my hands, so I needed a hands free device. After a little research (very little), I ordered a Blu premium starter pack. It showed up on Monday and I have been smoke free ever since! I really like the fact its is the same size as a pack of smokes, it feels almost the same as a regular smoke.

After lurking here a bit, I have ordered some juice to try and refill my carts. Now Im thinking I might need a better system for vaping at home. I have a lot more reading to do here.

Thanks for all the help your going to give me!

VapRon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2011
FL
Welcome and congrats for quitting smoking. You will find lots and lots and lots and did I mention alot of informatin as well as many good advice. It might seem like a jungle :blink:and overwhelming :confused:first but that gets better. And the most important thing will kick in very soon. Your health will improve :banana:So have fun digging and ask away so those awesome ppl from ECF can help if needed;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread