Another stupid question, FASTTECH and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimRadz

Jun 7, 2015
I'm about to place my Father's Day order, and I found two coupons 1 for 10% off, and another one for UP TO 30% off + free shipping. the 30% + free shipping one after you hit the button just drops you into the fasttech site and sorta just indicates shop, no code.

has anyone used these coupons?

Yes, ok, this is the first time shopping at fasttech, and using a Coupon.

I hope it's ok to ask this question here, if not, I'm very sorry

Jim

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
I haven't used fast tech, personally I don't want to wait 2-6 weeks or even longer possibly for a product just to save a few dollars.
If I had to guess the Up to 30% one is limited to specific products. So some products it wouldn't be applied to. Not much help on it, but it's what I think would be going on.

mare ze dotes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
WI/Boston
My advice for ordering from fasttech. Do not make big orders. break them up into several small orders. It goes something like you need 15$ for free shipping. when you pass that mark, order. And start again. It seems to me that it only takes that one item to hold up the whole order. As before said, Anything with a batterie.....Well, order now if it is a Christmas gift! :) I have been using them for my clearomizers, and I can say that I have been happy enough with them for that purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread