FDA Another way to Support CASAA and Fight the Deeming Regulations

Status
Not open for further replies.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
I'm hoping that others will consider getting a CASAA kit together and going to local B & M's in your area. It appears that many of them have little knowledge of how dangerous these regulations will be to their continued existence. Here are two examples that I posted separately but wanted to combine to demonstrate it's not that difficult to get their support. I would start out just talking about vaping and what they sell. Then move into a discussion of the regulations. DC2 has provided some good information to print out for them and I have also borrowed some of the good information provided by Roger. I would also mention that you will give them a big "Thumbs Up" on ECF for their support and post their web address.

[h=2]Thumbs Up for the vaping Shack's CASAA Support[/h]
I stopped in to a new B & M and online vaping business today in the Atlanta area called The Vaping Shack. We talked extensively about the FDA Deeming Regulations. They obviously have been quite busy being a new business. They initially thought that the FDA proposal would be completely changed and significantly watered down before being implemented. After providing them information from CASAA and ECF on the Economic Impact Analysis and the Deeming Regs, they decided that action was needed.

They agreed to placing the CASAA 8 x 10 display with business cards on their front counter and encouraging customers to join! They also paid for the acrylic display!! One of the owners also knows Senator Isakson so I am hoping that he will reach out to him on this issue.

I think we all need to support vendors who are willing to encourage support for CASAA. They have a very nice shop with everything from EVOD's to SVD's to VTR's and the Seven 22. They also have 3 lines of e-liquid including Halo and wood vape stands.

Here is their web site:

The Vaping Shack » E Cigs and Accessories

[h=2]Thumbs Up to VapeWares.com in their Support for CASAA in Fighting the Deeming Regulations[/h]
I stopped in a new vape shop in Buford, Ga (Atlanta area near the Mall of Ga) to check out the shop and see if I could get the owner to use a CASAA display. BTW, the shop interior is very pleasant and the co-owner and staff were very friendly and welcoming. They have a full line of kits from beginners to APV's and 5 lines of e-liquid with a testing area.

The owner agreed to use the display and encourage his customers to join and support CASAA. He even agreed to reimburse me for the cost of the acrylic display! The display has the 8 x 10 CASAA banner and a pocket to hold about 25+ of the CASAA informational business cards. I supplied the banner and the cards.

He put the display on the first counter as you come into the store. This counter is a great idea by this shop. It has the empty and half full packs of cigarettes of customers who quit smoking through vaping with their signatures on the packs. Just a great idea, IMO.

We need to support vendors who support CASAA whenever possible and encourage others to do the same.

I hope all of us will consider going around to local shops and encourage them to support CASAA in fighting theFDA's Deeming Regulations by using this display. The 8 x 10 banner is free to download and print from theCASAA web site. The CASAA informational business cards are very reasonably priced and can be ordered fromCASAA, also. You can even get a complete display kit from the CASAA web site. If you want to get several acrylic displays, you can also go to Office Max and buy them for $14 or order them from Displays2Go for $8. You want the ones with the additional business card holder. I would definitely ask the vender if they would cover the cost of the display and they can reorder the cards from CASAA.

OfficeMax Sign Holder with Business Card Holder

Custom Business Card Holder | Features Acrylic Sign Frame

CASAA E-cigarette Information Cards

http://casaa.org/uploads/Information...tand_Flyer.pdf

CASAA Vendor Display Kit

VapeWares web site: VapeWares : Personal Vaporizer Starter Kits, Accessories and Supplies

sky4it

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2013
Minnesota
While your busy doing the bump, (nice bump BTW), here is another bump to think about.

For certain, in order to win this battle with FDA regs, you have to have some Leprechauns in your corner to get it done. No, I am not kidding.

What is a Leprechaun? A leprechaun is a top hat, one of the upper elite, that can get anything want with a phone call. To them things are magical, they get everything they want. There is the way the system is suppose to work and the way some people think it works, and then there is the way the system really works. And the system is run by Leprechauns. Some of you wont beleive this but it is true. (How else could big corporate interest get the Federal Government to bail them out with billions tax dollars a few short years ago. Cause if the bank goes down, we go down, hogwash.) Fema? FEMA is nothing more than a rainy day fund for corporate bails, and they use it too.

The problem CAASA has is that it doesn't have any Leprechauns supporting there position. ( I know this because most Leprechauns (not all) like a lot of attention for themselves when they are doing something. And none of the leprechauns have forwarded a position that is ecig friendly.

Here is an example of a couple of leprechauns. One is John Thain. Of course, John Thain is a useless leprechaun because he has been disgraced. Another leprechaun is John McCain. (John Thain was on target to become Treasury secretary if McCain was elected.) Thain, is/was one of McCain's best friends. Notice the association. Thain- given to financial opulence, someone whose life mocks the idea of a government with a social itinerary, could have become head of the entire financial state. And it is pretty much the same all over the place, because Leprechauns are in charge. And we do live in a financial state. Around finances, that is where you find the bulk of the leprechauns, they are almost only cheery over there own opulence and indulgence.

Leprechauns are almost always mean. If a leprechaun doesnt like you he will wreck your life, any way they can. Case in point? Kevin Federline. Federline who was married to Britney Spears, mouthed off one time to a leprechaun. After that, David Letterman and Jay Leno took turns publicly bashing Federline and using him as a whipping boy for caustic material. All for no good reason. All because a leprechaun didn't like Federline. (David Letterman is a leprechaun too.) Jay Leno is just a Lerpechaun lover.

It took me two years to catch my first leprechaun. Leprechauns are almost always doing something bad and rotten. And that is how you catch them. Leprechauns wont willingly do anything except something for themselves. And of the big 3 tobacco companies, chances are that at least one leprechaun works for one of them. Then, one leprechaun knows another leprechaun and so forth in the chain.

I know some leprechauns. I just talked to one of them last December. Still waiting for a response from them. It's been about 6 months.(That's the leprechaun you know, he just makes you wait and wait and wait, and the whole time they are sneaking around your back.) But I have done business with Leprechauns before. And just so you know, Leprechauns got judges in there pocket in the state of Mississippi. If a case ends up there, its a goner. In Mississippi, they will pick a "lie" out of your mouth with a toothpick (something you never said, and stick it in your mouth) and rub it on you. And leprechauns are great at that, telling people lies about things you never said or did. Lying? That is something a leprechaun does for a living.

IMO, its a Cant win situation, unless somehow CASSA can get some Leprechauns to take there side. The problem is CASSA has nothing to give them. (And Leprechauns never do anything, unless something is in it for themselves.) Furthermore it is a fixed problem. With possibly as many as 500 plus mutual funds holding BP & BT stock, there are more leprechauns for FDA regs- its apparent. But that doesn't mean its over. You dont negotiate with a leprechaun, what you do is tell them what they HAVE to do. You make them do it. It's the only way i have ever found what works with the leprechaun. And you give the leprechaun consequences with other people. (Then Leprechaun Sean Hannity will be slamming you.) The leprechaun hates facing the truth. then they will smear and slander you, its all part of the leprechauns business protocol. You can have valid stuff against the leprechaun and he is out to get you. Manufacturing things that are not true. that is because the leprechaun has all the holes patched, and pulls all the levers at the government, he isnt even worried about his wayward self. So you have to make the Leprechaun pay for it in other countries. (Which is exactly what I will maybe do, if my leprechauns dont treat me right.)

Mitch Zeller? He isnt even a leprechaun. He is just a leprechaun wanna be looking for his pants. He will do exactly what they tell him to do, and for that they "might" put a feather in his cap and give him some leprechaun perks. "Might". the leprechaun gives almost nothing back. The leprechaun thinks it should be a privilege just for you to do something for them. They are completely vain, its as though they are soulless people. Sometimes for people like Zeller, they will give you a favor back. If you do something for the leprechaun "that he likes," the leprechaun will give you a favor back, they are suppose to do that. (This is the real system.) The problem is what the leprechaun likes, most normal people detest. Its about money, privilege and power that is unwarranted. You can break law if your a leprechaun and never even have a problem. The law and a leprechaun? The law to a leprechaun is just something other people have to do. notice how Leprechaun Sean Hannity sits around and talks about the "rule of law" like its a day time event. Like he is playing pin the tail on the donkey for those he doesn't like. but for him? He can call it a Health care Crisis, when people dying with no health insurance, and act like he hasnt done a thing. All he is-is public theater for leprechauns all over the place. Dennis Miller too. But I am not saying they all are. I would stop short of calling Bill O Reilly a leprechaun. That doesnt mean I like him. Fact is, I dont like O'Reilly much either. But he certainly isnt the evil canard Hannity is. Hannity is so backwards, he cant even find his own face.

It also takes faith, to get the leprechaun moving. <<<<< you might to remember that one.

Thats it for me, if not, I dont care much anymore about any of this.

ahh, fits perfectly on this thread - another way to support CASSA and fight the regs

Last edited:

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
For certain, in order to win this battle with FDA regs, you have to have some Leprechauns in your corner to get it done. No, I am not kidding.
I'm thinking Leprechauns is a euphemism for New World Order.
And if so, yeah, probably.

But that's just me.

Anybody who doesn't think the world these days is run by BIG MONEY is possibly not in touch with things.
But again, that's just me.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I'm hoping that others will consider getting a CASAA kit together and going to local B & M's in your area. It appears that many of them have little knowledge of how dangerous these regulations will be to their continued existence. Here are two examples that I posted separately but wanted to combine to demonstrate it's not that difficult to get their support. I would start out just talking about vaping and what they sell. Then move into a discussion of the regulations. DC2 has provided some good information to print out for them and I have also borrowed some of the good information provided by Roger. I would also mention that you will give them a big "Thumbs Up" on ECF for their support and post their web address.

[h=2]Thumbs Up for the Vaping Shack's CASAA Support[/h]
I stopped in to a new B & M and online vaping business today in the Atlanta area called The Vaping Shack. We talked extensively about the FDA Deeming Regulations. They obviously have been quite busy being a new business. They initially thought that the FDA proposal would be completely changed and significantly watered down before being implemented. After providing them information from CASAA and ECF on the Economic Impact Analysis and the Deeming Regs, they decided that action was needed.

They agreed to placing the CASAA 8 x 10 display with business cards on their front counter and encouraging customers to join! They also paid for the acrylic display!! One of the owners also knows Senator Isakson so I am hoping that he will reach out to him on this issue.

I think we all need to support vendors who are willing to encourage support for CASAA. They have a very nice shop with everything from EVOD's to SVD's to VTR's and the Seven 22. They also have 3 lines of e-liquid including Halo and wood vape stands.

Here is their web site:

The Vaping Shack » E Cigs and Accessories

Awesome! The Vaping Shack is my favorite local B&M (plus it's right around the corner from me!), so I'm REALLY glad to know that they're in there swinging! The guy I always talk to, there at the front counter (he looks a little like Dean Cain, don't you think?) is just the nicest guy; always helpful, even when I was a complete newb and knew NOTHING about vaping.

Andria​

sky4it

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2013
Minnesota
I'm thinking Leprechauns is a euphemism for New World Order.
And if so, yeah, probably.

But that's just me.

Anybody who doesn't think the world these days is run by BIG MONEY is possibly not in touch with things.
But again, that's just me.

New World Order?

No this is not that. I dont get into that new world order stuff, its too conspiracy - outlandishly driven. The reality of it is too far fetched at least currently. Plus "some" of the people who believe that stuff make wild exaggerations. I try to stick to saying what I have seen and heard, current stuff. If your interested in New World Order stuff, its about Global Business Initiatives, imo. But most of that stuff IMO is years and probably decades away. There is just too many hostile governments in other countries for that to work, at least work real well. One thing I did hear tho, that has a New World Order twang, one leprechaun said one time that they do have the technology to do a cashless society, but they know that the people won't let them. <<<< And this also shows you where the crack in the wall is with Leprechauns, ITS ABOUT PUBLIC OPINION.

But if there is a crack that needs to be exploited, it is about Leprechauns not liking negative publicity - at large. Those guys deal well with things that are said incoherently, things that are outlandish that people do not listen too, or things that can be easily dismissed. But they don't do well with things that hit the media at large, and they especially dont like lots of people detesting ongoing governing. This stuff does cause them to draw in there horns- so to speak.

And CASSA does have the capacity to speak thoughtfully-to influence public opinion, now if they can only get the podium in mainstream media, its good angle. I am just not certain they can get center stage. If they could, I do think some of this could get slowed down, - bottlenecked at least.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV

And CASSA does have the capacity to speak thoughtfully-to influence public opinion, now if they can only get the podium in mainstream media, its good angle. I am just not certain they can get center stage. If they could, I do think some of this could get slowed down, - bottlenecked at least.

It's funny how you chose to trash several Fox News people and not the anti-vaping major news organizations like MSNBC, NBC and ABC. Fox has been the only major news organization that has provided mostly positive and supportive commentary on vaping. If any major news organization would give CASAA a chance to provide commentary nationally, it would be Fox. Unfortunately, CASAA is still too small to be noticed because a majority of vapers appear to be too apathetic to "step up" and support CASAA.

Last edited:

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Unfortunately, CASAA is still too small to be noticed because a majority of vapers appear to be too apathetic to "step up" and support CASAA.
Having been here for so long, this is certainly something I have noticed.
And it's probably what bothers me most.

--Hating on Big Pharma is easy
--Hating on Big Tobacco is easy
--Hating on Big Government is easy
--Hating on the ANTZ is easy

Doing something about it?
I guess many folks don't find the time.

But it really only takes less than 60 SECONDS to join CASAA.
In fact, it takes far less time to join CASAA than it does to post a rant about whatever.

And it's free!!

Become a CASAA Member

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread