Anxiously watching tracking status. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

thailand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2014
Philadelphia, PA
Ugh, tracking an IPV4S as we speak...USPS kills me with their tracking. Its already overdue since it was sitting in AL for 3 days. On top of that, our post office has been under constant investigation for mail fraud and other such activities. Its a mess, and I always have different mailmen...
I always closely monitor anything coming via USPS.

anthonyjl

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
I have this 'now' cards feature on my phone.
Tells me interesting stuff like I am 8 miles from home. Current weather yada yada.

Right under the weather is the constant reminder that my package isn't here yet and it took 18 hour from generating a shipping label to reach to first stop.

I am awaiting:
Snow Wolf 200w
4 new batteries to marry and have little baby batteries.

I am just anxious I guess cause I really want to try out the TFV4 I picked up locally and don't want to open it until I have the snow Wolf in hand.
Sweet! I almost went with a snow wolf. vape that sucker a few weeks and do us a review.

anthonyjl

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
I order something from Cincinnati Ohio. I live between Columbus and Cleveland (closer to Cleveland) the package was in Columbus then went to Cleveland and is now in PENNSYLVANIA, Just outside of Pittsburgh !!!!!!!!!! Gee. I wonder why they jack the shipping prices up every year? Could it be because they route deliveries by randomly throwing darts at a map?
Can't phantom how that makes any sense.

SpaceApe

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Yea I certainly do. What I really hate is when it says it's been delivered but you have been there waiting and it clearly wasn't delivered.
That where I have to work hard to keep it from turning out like this...

942066_657843004230990_1249898039_n.jpg

Reactions: ringling
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread