any cartos with any tanks? as long as the dimensions are the same as a boge cartomizer??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiggas

Dec 15, 2011
New York
i was wondering if I can use any kind of cartomizer on any kind of cartomizer tanks as long as they fit.
will they still take in the juice through the hole as designed with the cartos and tanks that it was for?
for example: if I used the actv3 tank with a kanger horizontal coil cartomizer with one hole placed manually by me at the bottom, will it still function properly?
and recently ive found out that the dual coil tanks from madvapes should only have 1 hole on the side since anymore holes would make it leak regardless of the vg content. I found out that I cant vape anything lower than 60% vg in my dual coil tanks or it would constantly and consistently leak until all the juice is gone.
what do you guys do?I always hear of people placing two holes but that just causes leaks for me and i end up throwing out the cartomizer in the end.
so, would i be able to use any kind of cartomizer as long as it meets the dimensions of a boge cartomizer? would one hole be sufficient to make the tank function well with the cartomizer?
im thinking of trying a kanger horizontal coil or any of the many different cartomizers that have the same dimensions as a boge cartomizer with a lil mama tank. will that work? how many holes would you use and what % vg is the lowest I can go to make sure it doesnt leak? i know for a fact that 30% vg will make it leak no matter what. ive tried about 5 times and it always leaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread