any stores that sell dse901 supplies in southern california?

Status
Not open for further replies.

noob

Mar 19, 2009
Garden Grove, CA
i know this isn't a good place to post this, but i dont have enough posts. :(

i live in garden grove and work in downtown los angeles. i can't find any stores in southern california that sell dse901 supplies. i need some batteries as soon as possible and i would rather not wait for shipping. counties that i am willing to drive to are los angeles, orange, riverside and san diego. if there are any online suppliers that are in these areas, i will gladly pay shipping if i can pick it up. i put in an online order earlier this morning, but if i can get it today, then even better! thanx

Malicedoll

Moved On
Mar 29, 2009
good luck.. i live in Phoenix and the only ecig i have seen for sale in stores is the crown7 and they are just kits.. no individual parts or supplies or even juice. You might be able to find another user in the vicinity that might have some extra parts to sell ya.. but if LA is anything like Phoenix.. then don't expect too much.. i know i have searched this city high and low looking for supplies!

i don't know if you can post in the classified section yet.. but when you get enough posts.. that might be a better place to look for someone in your area..

allure

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Lake Forest,CA

i live in garden grove and work in downtown los angeles. i can't find any stores in southern california that sell dse901 supplies. i need some batteries as soon as possible and i would rather not wait for shipping. counties that i am willing to drive to are los angeles, orange, riverside and san diego. if there are any online suppliers that are in these areas, i will gladly pay shipping if i can pick it up. i put in an online order earlier this morning, but if i can get it today, then even better! thanx
there is one in southern California. check with http://www.ecigmall.com/index.html

Last edited:

tdstrike

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2009
base of the Wasatch, Utah

Smoke Liberation is in Canyon Country east of LA, might give Greg a call, I think his number's posted somewhere in his forum, he sells a 901 model.

allure

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Lake Forest,CA

McLaren

May 5, 2009
Chapel Hill, NC
Widows bead work

I second that. I know a couple people on a different forum that have picked up parts/kits in person. she lives in San Diego and is very pleasant to deal with. I'm not sure if her number is on her web page but she will answer e-mail very fast. Most of mine were answered within the hour.

noob

Mar 19, 2009
Garden Grove, CA
good luck.. i live in Phoenix and the only ecig i have seen for sale in stores is the crown7 and they are just kits.. no individual parts or supplies or even juice. You might be able to find another user in the vicinity that might have some extra parts to sell ya.. but if LA is anything like Phoenix.. then don't expect too much.. i know i have searched this city high and low looking for supplies!

i don't know if you can post in the classified section yet.. but when you get enough posts.. that might be a better place to look for someone in your area..

a friend of mine told me that ecigarettecigar dot com is from mesa, az. hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread