Not open for further replies.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
I'm enjoying mine... it's an LR 1.7 (site says they are 1.8 to 2.0)... I'm all about good flavor and good vapor. So far the flavor is better than most (still a toss up with HH357), but there's conflicting reviews of just how this thing vapes; hot/ cool, more vapor, less vapor... all agree about the flavor being good, but so far mine is not quite as good as the HH357; different.
I think it's the way the coil works, which i don't know... there's a delayed response to the voltage; i have to hold the fire button for a second, then take a vape; sort of like the difference between a gas stove and an electric. By the time the coil heats up, the vape is quite warm.

One person said they couldn't tell they got any vapor until they exhaled.... i sure get a buzz going when using it though.... :(

IMO it's worth the try, and if the LR works good on a 3.7 batt, well that cuts the cost right there; no need VV. But so far that's not the case; I have it at 3.7 volts on a VV. Jury still out on these.
Oh yeah, it leaks... :(

MWA suggested to them on a thread that they put some steel wool, like the HH357, under the ceramic to hold the juice in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread