are meat-flavored juices vegetarian?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dopamine

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2011
Austin, TX
perhaps a silly question, but I've heard that there are "natural" flavorings in some juices. I am a vegetarian, and am tickled pink by the thought of vaping meat-flavored juices for the novelty of it- I haven't had bacon in 11 years and want to try it in this form! So, anyone know if the flavorings in the meaty flavors are vegetarian?

(I'm not vegan, so animal products / dairy products are fine- I just don't want real beef or chicken or fish extract in my juice)

Cat_in_the_Playground

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Good question! I was a vegetarian for several years, several years ago (mom's cooking was just too good and I gave in). Have you tried contacting the actual vendor for the juice(s) you want to try? I would think they would know what they are putting in (especially if you order from a vendor who mixes their own juices).

ShannonA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Tyler, Tx
If there's any meat product at all I'd be surprised extract of dried (insert meant here) maybe? I don't see how they could pull using meat juice in it without it getting rancid *shudders*.

If you're just concernd about your health I'm pretty sure the fat isn't in there. The only reason to think twice about it is if you're a vegetarian because of your love for animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread