Are the different size juices the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darrigaaz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
New Mexico, USA
I've scoured the first 5 pages here in hopes of finding something that'll answer my question, but no luck so I'll post a new thread.

I heard somewhere a few days ago that the 20ml bottles from V4L don't taste the same as the 5ml bottles from V4L. Also, that the 5ml juice is the same tasting as what comes in the prefilled carts. Is this true? Are the juices different, or is it just more of the same juice in the bigger bottles?

I really want to place another order, but for cost effectiveness, I want to order the bigger bottles. The 30ml bottles don't have hardly any selection, but I'd be happy enough ordering the 20ml bottles for now. But... if the 20ml bottles aren't the same juice as what's in the prefilled cartos, then I don't know if I can spend that much money on a juice I potentially will not like.

The source I heard this from was specifically talking about the Nuport juice/cartos. Is he just giving me some rumor/bad info, or maybe somebody somewhere got an 'older' batch of 20ml juice?

I had planned on ordering like 5 different flavors this weekend, but will wait until I get some definitely info before I place the order.

Thanks in advance for any and all help,
Darri

Pawpaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
North Texas
I will confirm for you, since I visited the office recently and got the info from the MAN himself, Steve.

Both the 5ml and 30ml are the same as you get in the pre-filled cartos.

The 20ml bottles, while not old by any means, are older stock and not the same. I've tried several of them and while good, the flavor is weaker. They lack the tweaks that Steve & crew have in place for the cartos.

As for me, I only order the 5ml bottles for this reason. They cost more, but IMO they are worth it. If they had the 30ml in the flavor/strength I want, I'd order that in a heartbeat.

Pawpaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
North Texas
Steve, Mark, & Leaford have said a couple of times that getting more juice in 20 or 30ml bottles is being planned.

Leaford is in China, overseeing manufacturing improvements and testing/adjusting the juice. They're busting their tails to make us SMILE, but it all takes time.

I hope this didn't come off as snarky. I don't mean it that way, just giving you the facts. ;)

Pawpaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
North Texas
Again, thank you. The only problem with joining the V4L family is... There's SO much info flying through here that if I miss a day of lurking the forums, I'm like 5 pages behind!

I could spend a month straight reading old posts and still not catch up to all that is going on.

You've got that right! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread