Aren't there any good looking PV's for the Girlfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Downloaders

Sep 1, 2013
Lisbon
We started vaping about 5 months ago, but my girlfriend just made it about a week ago to be analog-free.

Now, she wants to stay that way, and since she has one of these:
Kanger%20EVOD%20Kit%20Purple.jpg

she is getting a bit bored of always using the same PV. (in the meantime i had various egos and 2 mods, so this might be influencing her too)

So I told her a couple of sites where she could look for something more "feminine" or "girlie" sinse that's what she would like to have. And honestly when she came saying that there was nothing which could be considered good looking for a woman to carry around, I had to agree with her..

From the looks, the only ones we could find that she halfways likes are [edited] vaporizers like these:
[edited - Not an ecig]

There are some that look something similar and are for e-liquid which are these (that she also likes)
elips-C_blkslv-500x500.png

Ovale elips-C - OVALE ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE (e-cigarette)

Only thing is that the may cost 100eur shipped, ad that's too expensive just to try it out.

Is there something similar to this, or that looks equally good, for sale in Europe for a decent price of around 30, tops 40 euros?

Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:

freeatlast!

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2013
Kansas, USA
kestra.zenfolio.com

Downloaders

Sep 1, 2013
Lisbon
LOL Turns out that not really what makes something "girlie" according to her. Your right girlie doesn't mean anything.. But I understand that she wants something more out of the ordinary round ego, which in their essence look all pretty much the same..

In the meantime I have found this:
elips-electronic-cigarette-starter-kit.jpg

Elips e-cigarette Kit | e cigarette starter kit | e cig starter kit

But its over 50 euros, so a bit more than what she wants to spend.

Topacka

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2014
Seattle
Those kits that you're linking are some of the worst around. Easily only a quarter step above cig a likes. Really, what she wants is an ego that doesn't look like an ego because she finds them boring. She could look at dozens of apv's and never find what she's looking for, style and performance, because she's limiting herself. Getting used to a slightly larger mod isn't as big of a deal as most people think it is.

MustangSallie

Mistress Blabber Mouth
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
USA
What about an iTaste vv v3.0? It's different because it's square. Probably as thin or thinner than her ego, although a little taller. The white or the pearl chrome are sort of girlie and it's got decent battery life and the vv/vw actually works well. I use a ProVari most of the time, but I bought the iTaste vv so I could figure out if it was something I would recommend for a friend and I was pretty impressed with it given the price and the size.

Last edited:

03FXDWG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2013
East Central, Missouri
What about an iTaste vv v3.0? It's different because it's square. Probably as thin or thinner than her ego, although a little taller. The white or the pearl chrome are sort of girlie and it's got decent battery life and the vv/vw actually works well. I use a ProVari most of the time, but I bought the iTaste vv so I could figure out if it was something I would recommend for a friend and I was pretty impressed with it given the price and the size.

The VV3 was my next step up in evolution but I still keep my boring ego Twists. It is a square ego with advanced features.

Have her check out the new MVP 2.0 Shine series. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...edition-bright-colors-swarovski-crystals.html There are some on ebay now.

Here are a couple mech mods that would make me happier than roses, diamonds or new shoes: Tesla M5 | Vortex Vapor and Collector's Galore Caravela Mod Replica Caravela Tip 18350 Mode SS Brass | eBay

And if she's really been good, have her check out the Mini Provari from ProVape.

StarsAndBars

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2010
Colorado
We started vaping about 5 months ago, but my girlfriend just made it about a week ago to be analog-free.

Now, she wants to stay that way, and since she has one of these:
Kanger%20EVOD%20Kit%20Purple.jpg

she is getting a bit bored of always using the same PV. (in the meantime i had various egos and 2 mods, so this might be influencing her too)

So I told her a couple of sites where she could look for something more "feminine" or "girlie" sinse that's what she would like to have. And honestly when she came saying that there was nothing which could be considered good looking for a woman to carry around, I had to agree with her..

From the looks, the only ones we could find that she halfways likes are [edited] vaporizers like these:
[edited - Not an ecig]

There are some that look something similar and are for e-liquid which are these (that she also likes)
elips-C_blkslv-500x500.png

Ovale elips-C - OVALE ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE (e-cigarette)

Only thing is that the may cost 100eur shipped, ad that's too expensive just to try it out.

Is there something similar to this, or that looks equally good, for sale in Europe for a decent price of around 30, tops 40 euros?

Thanks!!

I'd do a little research before getting something like this. I watched a review (by Grimmgreen I think) about this unit and it didn't look like something to spend hard earned money on. As suggested, I'd recommend getting a device wrap. Jwrap.com has .... loads to choose from and they're like 6 bucks.

Is 30-40 euros your budget? If so, convince her that the big blocky shape of the MVP will be well worth it, and order a girl looking wrap from Jwrap.

Last edited:

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
The VV3 was my next step up in evolution but I still keep my boring ego Twists. It is a square ego with advanced features.

Have her check out the new MVP 2.0 Shine series. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...edition-bright-colors-swarovski-crystals.html There are some on ebay now.

Dang! Beat me to it! OP, in case you don't want to follow links, here are some pics of both the Shine and Energy lines. This is a totally solid purchase--not cheapy stuff that will fall apart, and not expensive enough to wonder "what if I don't like it"?

Shine Edition:

Energy Edition:

ncpatches

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2013
Wake Forest NC USA
I'd do a little research before getting something like this. I watched a review (by Grimmgreen I think) about this unit and it didn't look like something to spend hard earned money on. As suggested, I'd recommend getting a device wrap. Jwrap.com has .... loads to choose from and they're like 6 bucks.

Is 30-40 euros your budget? If so, convince her that the big blocky shape of the MVP will be well worth it, and order a girl looking wrap from Jwrap.

jwrap.com no longer exists apparently.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread