Not open for further replies.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Hello Gang,

Just wanted to see if you any of you use Facebook. If so let us know here or on facebook.

Chris is running it the FB page but we thought we can do some quick updates and blurbs about flavors, specials, contests, and deals of the day on Facebook.

If you like the idea speak up either here or on our facebook page. We really want to get the message across and realize that not everyone is a member here at ECF.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Aroma-Ejuice/143524285715548

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I've been thinking about it but haven't been able to decide if I want to mess with it or not.

I'm somewhat on the fence when it comes to facebook. I have a ton of friends on there but all I seem to read is that they are switching from Diet Pepsi to Diet Coke, or that they hate their boss. :)

chewie

Verified Member
Yes, the dopiest thing being the keyword.

Had you said the "dopest" thing ever, by leaving out one letter, it would have meant the coolest thing ever by the younger generation's vernacular. By inserting the "i" - I assume you mean that it is the goofiest as in dopiest thing ever.

The only thing on my Facebook are promotions by vendors and retailers, because I hope I will win a contest or drawing, and get a free computer, HDTV, or software or something. I don't put anything personal on there that I wouldn't want a potential employer or my child to question me about in the future. People share too much on that application, and they use their real name, age, location, birthday, photo, everything, there's no denying it's you if you regret it later on. :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread