Aspire BDC

Status
Not open for further replies.

KHMonahan

Nov 17, 2014
New York
Aspire ET-S BDC Glassomizer

I first got this little over a month ago and I loved it. I had no problems with it until I changed the coil. Now it keeps on leaking everyday. I can't even get 3 vapes without it leaking. I took it a part, cleaned it, made sure it was really tight and put the liquid back in and is still leaking. Is anyone else having this problem?! Because I have no idea what else to do.

Last edited:

BensJamming

Verified Member
Oct 12, 2014
Peshtigo, WI
I have 5 of these tanks at the moment and kinda have noticed that same problem with several of them. Also about half the coils I get read out to 2.1 to 2.2 ohms even tho they say 1.8 right on them. When new these were the cats pajamas. I am gonna try giving them a thorough cleaning with alcohol and then try reinstalling a new coil to see if that helps at all.

Also have you noticed differences in the tightness of the draw though these tanks when switching coils? I have some that are nice and "airy" while others seem very restricted.

Maiar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
I had two CE5S tanks. Neither lasted a month. The threading in the tank that the base screws into got stripped and I didn't even screw it one hard or anything. I mean, i'm a huge guy but I'm super careful with this stuff. The other worked great up until a week ago though, now it's leaking out the top of the tank right inside where the drip tip goes in. They also don't handle high PG juices very well apparently. Anything lower than 50-50 just ends up coming out the mouthpiece. I've got an ET-S in the mail, It's all glass and stainless steel so I'm hoping it performs better. These were all BDC coils too. Haven't found a local source for BVC's yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread