Aspire Vivi Nova BDC Tank....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
My buddy has one on his Ego V V2, and hes pushing about 4.2 volts, not sure what ohm the coil is though. I like the looks of the tank, and i really wanna try it out haha.

Being dual coils they need a little more power. For a 1.8 ohm single coil I'd roughly set it to 3.6/3.7 volts, a dual coil could be really happy with 5 volts, provided it wicks correctly. If you feel burnt taste turn it down.

LA-Vapite

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Los Angeles
My buddy has one on his Ego V V2, and hes pushing about 4.2 volts, not sure what ohm the coil is though. I like the looks of the tank, and i really wanna try it out haha.

I have the ego v2, there is also a v3
Almost a full mod as it also can show ohms and use VW as opposed to just VV, but it is a nice device to use!

Now I use the Ego style Aspire BDC and they really work nice.
Some of my coils have lasted 10 days!
I have 1.8 ohms coils and will start a new tank of juice at ~ 3.5 and work up to 4.2 depending on the juice.
With Boba's or other tobacco flavor liqs I can go up to 4.5 and it really smokes and tastes great!

Recommend the bat and the Tank

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I have the ego v2, there is also a v3
Almost a full mod as it also can show ohms and use VW as opposed to just VV, but it is a nice device to use!

Now I use the Ego style Aspire BDC and they really work nice.
Some of my coils have lasted 10 days!
I have 1.8 ohms coils and will start a new tank of juice at ~ 3.5 and work up to 4.2 depending on the juice.
With Boba's or other tobacco flavor liqs I can go up to 4.5 and it really smokes and tastes great!

Recommend the bat and the Tank

I love the V2 so much I'll get another one. It's my vape on the go... I'm not sure of the VW, but for 4 bucks difference, I'll try the the VW this time. They last a lot too, the 650 lasted 10 months, so it's a wise investment. Shame it won't charge screwed into a PCC...

jus3350

Jan 23, 2014
United States
To anyone who has flooding or gurgling problems with there aspire bdc, there is a design flaw. The metel post in the bottom of the aspire bdc coils has a hole that is 1/16 of an inch but it tappers down to 1/32 of an inch and does not let enough air through and causes to much e-liquid to be pulled in to the coiland flood it. My aspire flooded constantly. As a test I pulled the center post out got a 1/16 drill bit and drilled the hole out to make it 1/16 all the way threw. Have been testing it for the past 3 days and it works great, no flooding or gurgling. I will be doing this to all my aspire bdc replacement coils.

symphonic18

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2013
Atlanta, GA
To anyone who has flooding or gurgling problems with there aspire bdc, there is a design flaw. The metel post in the bottom of the aspire bdc coils has a hole that is 1/16 of an inch but it tappers down to 1/32 of an inch and does not let enough air through and causes to much e-liquid to be pulled in to the coiland flood it. My aspire flooded constantly. As a test I pulled the center post out got a 1/16 drill bit and drilled the hole out to make it 1/16 all the way threw. Have been testing it for the past 3 days and it works great, no flooding or gurgling. I will be doing this to all my aspire bdc replacement coils.

Dude..this worked.

Wow. So well.

My 1/16 wasn't in my drill set, so I grabbed a 5/64 - fantastic results. Gurgling and Flooding = GONE.

i bought Aspire Vivi Nova BDC Tank and am using it on a VAMO, but it floods like no other. i get maybe 6 puffs, then, liquid....anyone else have this happen?

I just discovered that my new Aspire floods when it gets hot. If I let it cool off, the flooding disappears and there is no more "slurping" sound/feel.

Looks nice. I wonder if the heads are rebuildable?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I rebuild mine every week or so when it starts tasting burnt. I find a single 32 gauge micro coil around 1.6omh (8 or 9 wraps on a wood toothpick) and 2mm cilica. There's a fiberglass cylinder down in the coil head that you should remove if you want to vape it on high watts. The cloth ring inside the coils hat needs to be replaced with paper towel or some cotton from a cotton ball. The hat has to be put on so the holes line up to the coil you just put in. If it floods out you can turn that hat to make the hole to the coil smaller.

Hmm.... Now that I typed this up. It is kinda complicated. Sorry if it doesn't make scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread