Assistance Selecting Tobacco Liquid Flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bzowk

Dec 20, 2013
Tennessee
Hey Guys!

I used to smoke a bit under a pack of Camel Turkish Gold daily. About 6 months ago, I decided to try an ecig. Ever since doing so, I haven't smoked a single real cigarette since.

I've tried many different kinds but just recently bought a Clayton Elite (vaporizer? - a device which doesn't look like a cigarette, but bigger) which was the first time I was able to refill what I was using. It seems much more efficient and cheaper!

My Question
Out of the many brands I've tried, I've hated some and loved others. I was hoping that I could post what I enjoyed and perhaps someone could suggest which tobacoo flavored liquid I may like to save me time & money. Below is a list of what I've tried and my experience. So far, I overall (by far) like njoy's Bold Refill (singles and refills have a totally different flavor) but they aren't in stock where I live anymore and expensive.
- nJoy Bold Refill - 10/10 - My favorite - Smooth but higher nicotine - Not strong taste or sweet
- nJoy Gold Refill - 6/10
- nJoy Bold Single - 8/10
- nJoy Gold Single - 8/10
- Blu Refill Tobacco - 5/10 - Taste kinda sweet
- Blu Refill Vanilla - 6/10 - Better even though never thought I'd live flavors, but doesn't last long at all
- Blu Refills (all others) - Yuck!
- Clayton e-liquid Tobacco - 5/10 - Sometimes taste / smell gives me headache - kinda sweet i guess?
- Finiti Gold Refills - 6/10 - Hardly any taste at all - don't last long - better than nasty taste, though

That's all I can think of at the moment. If you have tried any of the above or have any suggestions, I'd really appreciate them.

Thanks!

LoveVanilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
Texas
The closest I've found to these:

Blu Refill Tobacco - 5/10 - Taste kinda sweet
Blu Refill Vanilla - 6/10 - Better even though never thought I'd live flavors, but doesn't last long at all

Are from Johnson Creek -- maker of Blu's proprietary juices. The ones recommended to me that I really liked were:

Tennessee Cured (Red Oak line)
Domestic (Red Oak line) and
Vanda (Red Oak line)

I've made multiple orders on the TC and Vanda but Domestic is also very good. FYI, I switched from pack-a-day to chain-vaping with 1.8mg/ml. After just a few weeks I'm comfortably vaping at 1.2 mg and considering 1.0mg. Better equipment does makes a difference though I still vape fairly heavy.

Enjoy and good luck.

bzowk

Dec 20, 2013
Tennessee
Thanks - I appreciate it. I may try those, but am looking for something more similar to nJoy because I don't want to have to spend money, wait for it to come in, then see if I like it or not. Wish there was a place locally.

Obviously, some brands sell in stores (such as Clayton Elite.) Anyone know of a local store chain that has e-liquid besides Clayton brand? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread