Atlantis liquid consumption

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisistaan

Mar 18, 2015
New York
I picked up the Aspire Atlantis tank a few weeks back along with the iStick 50 watt battery as an upgrade to my Volcano Inferno. The flavor is a huge upgrade and I've been loving this setup but the liquid consumption is extremely high on it. I was wondering if anyone with a similar setup has the same issue? I'll vape for maybe 5 minutes straight and the liquid seems like it's already 20% gone. Is this because the coil is bigger than my old Inferno setup? With that I only had to fill it once a day. With the Atlantis I have to fill it 3 times a day and I am going through a 10ml bottle of e-liquid every two days.

If this is common for the Atlantis, does anyone know where I can get bigger sized e-liquid bottles for a decent price? I've seen some sites selling 120 ml bottles for around 25-35 dollars but it seemed sketchy. Thanks in advance.

Ablonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Frozen Tundra, WI Cheesehead
Consumption is normal. The lower the ohm, the more juice you burn through, the less mg nicotine you use, the more money you spend. Only because the B&M do not charge according to nicotine content. How long have you been vaping? Might I suggest going towards DIY, then you can tailor the flavor to your liking and get a lot better price. ;)

Reactions: hashtag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread