Status
Not open for further replies.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
I have an eGo and when using atty's I drip. Standard 510's are weak. LR 510's produce a nice vape with much more vapor than standard 510. My goto atty is the Cisco designed LR 306. From my experience they are producing about 10% more vapor than a LR 510. They do run a little hotter since by the nature of the design your throat is closer to the coil versus the LR 510. I do rotate both types of LR's since falvors like fireball (one of BW Brew favs) tastes better running a little cooler. My all day vapes are mostly coffee flavored juices and the LR 306's make them shine.

Also for when dripping is not an option (i.e. driving) I am hooked on the LR510 mega cartomizer with a verticle element. Not as good as a DT and the 306's but the best cart I have found and I have tried many.

Hope this helps

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
I don't like LR's, so I'm excluding myself from that debate.

As far as regular atties, I personally feel the most balanced atomizer is the 306. In my experience, it's somewhere between the 510 and the 901 as far as throat hit and flavor, but with more vapor than either. I also find, despite its small size, that it's harder to seriously flood it.

I'm mostly a carto girl. When I do use atties, it's usually with carts, because I find dripping annoying.

But when I got the 306, I loved it. And I realized the carts were completely useless (I can vape them dry in under 5 minutes without even trying). So it forced me to try dripping with the 306.

...And it's the first time I actually didn't mind dripping.

For me, the 901 is too gentle. The 510 is too fidgety. The 306 is just right.

Broseybrose

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Ft Lauderdale
The 510 was the first atomizer i got and the last atomizer ill need.

Really, 3 months of straight daily use and my very first atty is still kicking (from an awesomevapor.com Joye510 kit). Im using it right now on my 5V PT with some 100% PG 18mg 555 (also from awesomevapor.com).

All i do to 'maintain' it is blow out the juice and the occasional dry burn.

I wish i could appreciate cartos, but i bought i 5 pack 2 months back and used up 2 of them in about 3 weeks. They left me with a bad impression. Not as much direct control as with a 510 atty cause im a direct dripper and i like that control. I also like changing flavors every 3 drops. But i need something for them car rides...

Last edited:

Altavus

Sep 29, 2010
denmark
i recived 2 LR 510 insted of the normal 510 i ordered and they (the LR) makes huge amounts of vapour compared to the normal 510 but i think they burn out to fastand i noticed a fair amount of clogging when used with my blue sponge.
for the 801 atty i would say it sucks and would rather use the be112 atty as its very close to a 510 in the vapour amount

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread