Attention New Users: NextSmoke is giving away 10 free Starter Kits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlanB

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2013
Aurora IL
www.nextsmoke.com
Thanks so much Alan. I will let you know, my sister is supposed to call when she gets it. :)

I got it this morning Alan and will take it to her in the morning. Looks like a nice kit and a great intoduction to the e-ciggie world! It's charging up before delivery so there are no excuses :)

Great news guys! I look forward to the reports!

AlanB

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2013
Aurora IL
www.nextsmoke.com
OMG she loves it! She said she was going to quit the cigs! Well the grape cigars. I want to thank you so much.

Awesome! I'm so happy that she likes it. If she is ever looking for a good coupon, just let me know. We will always take care of ECF members (and their friends:D)

ElectraClyde

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Chicagoland
Tried the grape flavor sample first, great flavor. My kit came with five waffle flavor carts, so I had one of those too!

This is my first small sized automatic, and it really is a nice little rig. I tend to chain vape, hard and often. I've approached testing Alan's as if I wasn't. I take a few hits off it, then put it down and return to my other stuff. Then pick it up a bit later for a few more puffs. This is a great product anyone who doesn't have the need to constantly vape. I'm two carts in, and haven't had to recharge the battery, but at my high vaping level, I feel I'd drain the battery in short order. Alan's pass through model would solve the battery life issue, but most of my day I'm not able to be plugged in.

I was actually surprised at how well these worked. The flavor was great, but I was most surprised the big volume of vapor. Very nice!

My plan is to now turn it over to my sister so she can attempt to kick the analog habit. She is not as heavy of a smoker as I was, so this kit will be a very good option for her.

But I want it back! My initial thoughts were that it will be good for hands free vaping while riding my motorcycle, and I still believe that. My main pocket rig right now is an eGo-c with the 650 battery. But I can see the NextSmoke unit being my main "shirt pocket" back up for when I want to sneak in a puff here or there.

So all in all, I believe this if a great little product. If I don't get it back from my sister, I guess I'll have to buy a kit with my own money!

Alan, thanks again.

Clyde

AlanB

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2013
Aurora IL
www.nextsmoke.com
Tried the grape flavor sample first, great flavor. My kit came with five waffle flavor carts, so I had one of those too!

This is my first small sized automatic, and it really is a nice little rig. I tend to chain vape, hard and often. I've approached testing Alan's as if I wasn't. I take a few hits off it, then put it down and return to my other stuff. Then pick it up a bit later for a few more puffs. This is a great product anyone who doesn't have the need to constantly vape. I'm two carts in, and haven't had to recharge the battery, but at my high vaping level, I feel I'd drain the battery in short order. Alan's pass through model would solve the battery life issue, but most of my day I'm not able to be plugged in.

I was actually surprised at how well these worked. The flavor was great, but I was most surprised the big volume of vapor. Very nice!

My plan is to now turn it over to my sister so she can attempt to kick the analog habit. She is not as heavy of a smoker as I was, so this kit will be a very good option for her.

But I want it back! My initial thoughts were that it will be good for hands free vaping while riding my motorcycle, and I still believe that. My main pocket rig right now is an eGo-c with the 650 battery. But I can see the NextSmoke unit being my main "shirt pocket" back up for when I want to sneak in a puff here or there.

So all in all, I believe this if a great little product. If I don't get it back from my sister, I guess I'll have to buy a kit with my own money!

Alan, thanks again.

Clyde

Clyde, thank you very much for the feedback. We worked hard to get the right products, spending months testing batteries, carts, and flavors. NextSmoke products are best suited for those who just want something simple that works. But we did not want to sacrifice flavor, vapor, or throat hit. In that respect, NextSmoke is not really all about "newbies". I've personally vaped thousands of different juices and I'm very proud of our flavors that we offer. It's likely that we will add more products in the near future. If you are someone that is already satisfied with your device, try our juice. With the 40% off coupon ECF40 and free shipping, it's a pretty great deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread