Attn Vicflo Re: Removing V3 Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trayce

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2013
Multiversal
You (and I and others) were participating in a thread that was started by someone else [looking to buy broken Vamos, but the mods removed it cause it belongs in the classys], but you'd posted on how to remove the top of the V3. You suggested to screw the extension tube on to where the collar goes, then wiggle the top off. I posted to that, asking if you'd successfully removed a V3 top this way, but if you answered I wasn't able to see it before the mods removed the thread.

So to recap... I tried this on my V3 and the top didn't budge, though I didn't want to use a lot of force as my Vamo is fine and doesn't have thread problems... but can you or anyone else who has successfully removed a V3 top please post pics [or a vid]? Would appreciate it! And would also like clarification that I understood you correctly that you actually took your top off... (can't remember if you said you had a V5, but they do have the V3-like top, so.... should be same thing).

And to others who own a V2, we know the V2 top comes off and that there is already a vid on this. But the V3/V5 top is made different, so just looking for pics or at least verification it came off.

Trayce

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2013
Multiversal
oh yeh lol. i already put mine back together. i will in fact be taking it apart again when the new top gets in so i will make sure to take pics or record what im doing... hopefully i remember.

You have a V5 though, right? So what top did you order? A V2 top? You have a V2 too, or ...?

And meant to say thanks! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread