AVE JUICE / Alien Vapor? Help! I'm confused!

Status
Not open for further replies.

retrox

Flavor Chaser
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2013
NC, USA
still haven't tried boba's bounty but I'm not a tobacco fan :(

Don't let that stop you. Boba's transcends mere tobacco. Honestly, I think AVE could market it as a non-tobacco flavor and it would continue to be just as successful as it's been. It's like a flavor puzzle for my brain, one that I know I'll likely never solve, yet the mystery of it continuously draws me back. It is the great enigma of the vaping world. :laugh:

Well, that, and it produces enormous plumes of graham-crackery vapor while simultaneously tasting freaking awesome. That bit is no mystery at all. A VV device is almost a prerequisite, though.

Any hack site trying to pass off anything vaguely related to something as widely celebrated as BB should be shut down immediately. Clearly that place is just trying to make a quick buck.

cherrycakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2013
Scranton, PA
Also, this, too. ^ What Zapped said.

Another reason I love this forum so much. I am a forum junky. I am here almost 40% of my day. And the Mods here are amazing. On a whim, I checked out the Vapor Forum, and that place is just awful. Just awful.

yes well I found it (ave rip off site) before I got on ECF. actually my mom told me about it.
like I said, never again. barf juice

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
That should be your first clue that a vendor is not legit.You cant sell {edit} flavored anything on this forum. Not if you want to be an advertising vendor.

Just for clarity's sake Im not complaing about that btw. I understand and wholeheartedly agree.

cmccl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
Verdi, NV
I placed my order on the original Boba's Bounty site - AVE juice (Alien Visions E-Juice! Also ordered some Gorilla juice since I like that too. Tabacco and banana, gotta say it's yummy! Again, thanks to all of you for clearing up the confusion on the REAL Boba's. Also, thanks for the advice on the hardware to vape it with.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I understand that there are sites that actually do sell Alien Visions Boba's bounty. Is that right? I just ordered a 30ml bottle of Boba's Bounty from Alien Vapor. We'll see what it tastes like. I got tired of trying to buy from AVE and looked for satellite suppliers. I haven't been able to figure out when they are open and haven't reached the 300 order limit for the day. Sheesh ... I guess I got ripped. Hope it's vapable.

It's hard to believe that AVEjuice can't have a lawyer write them a letter if it's not the real thing. I guess it's too expensive for a small company to start legal proceedings, but with the success of AVE you'd think that they'd have a lawyer on retainer for that purpose.

Light Seeker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2013
Houston TX
I haven't been able to figure out when they are open and haven't reached the 300 order limit for the day..

I jinxed myself. Can't get a darn order in!

O yea, AVE is sometimes a hassle ordering. They're swamped, so only take so many orders per day to ship out next day .... It's a pain, but I'd rather deal with those hurdles than a few other vendors that take 2 weeks to your doorstep.

Save your items in your cart, write down the cart name and number they provide. There's a message saying when they'll accept new orders (usually 8am PST next day). At that time, call up your saved cart and order it, Benjamin ships it the next day. Is it a hassle? Yes. Does Alien Vapor clone juice taste the same. NO...tastes like crap compared to AVE, don't even thinkabout ordering it (I tried it, waste o money).

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
O yea, AVE is sometimes a hassle ordering. They're swamped, so only take so many orders per day to ship out next day .... It's a pain, but I'd rather deal with those hurdles than a few other vendors that take 2 weeks to your doorstep.

Save your items in your cart, write down the cart name and number they provide. There's a message saying when they'll accept new orders (usually 8am PST next day). At that time, call up your saved cart and order it, Benjamin ships it the next day. Is it a hassle? Yes. Does Alien Vapor clone juice taste the same. NO...tastes like crap compared to AVE, don't even thinkabout ordering it (I tried it, waste o money).

After reading this thread, I went back to Alien Vapor and left them a Contact Us comment asking them to cancel my order because I erroneously thought they were selling Alien Visions Boba's Bounty juice. In their defense, they sent me an email telling me they had cancelled my order and refunded my credit card charge. I also got an email from my CC company verifying that they had refunded the charge. I have my CC setup to email me when a charge goes through. That lets me monitor what's going on. i get an email within a few minutes of any activity on the CC.

They may not have the secret recipe, but at least they followed proper business protocol and respected my wishes. Lot's of vendors have juice I don't like. Maybe they should call their juice Bob's Bounty or something so people could tell the difference.

jackleg

Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Tennessee
I understand that there are sites that actually do sell Alien Visions Boba's bounty. Is that right? I just ordered a 30ml bottle of Boba's Bounty from Alien Vapor. We'll see what it tastes like. I got tired of trying to buy from AVE and looked for satellite suppliers. I haven't been able to figure out when they are open and haven't reached the 300 order limit for the day. Sheesh ... I guess I got ripped. Hope it's vapable.

It's hard to believe that AVEjuice can't have a lawyer write them a letter if it's not the real thing. I guess it's too expensive for a small company to start legal proceedings, but with the success of AVE you'd think that they'd have a lawyer on retainer for that purpose.

I ordered Alien Vapors Bobas today also. I really hated to but have been trying to order the real thing for 4 days with no luck. Guess we will both find out what kind of mistake we've made..lol. I'm down to 20mls of the real Bobas and am starting to panic. All the vendors that sell the real thing are sold out too. Oh by the way I'm a musician also..at least I was before kids.

VaperBart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2012
St. Pete Florida, USA

i havent found the ordering process a hassle at all.....i am usually at my PC at the time they open so i just hit it up and order then. I did however have to wait a day or 2 this last time as they didn't have 100 ml bottles in stock yet.

Benjamin does a great job of keeping us informed of such things so i held out until the 100ml bottles were in stock.....thats the only way i will order boba's....in big ole bottles!!

potholerepairman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
After reading this thread, I went back to Alien Vapor and left them a Contact Us comment asking them to cancel my order because I erroneously thought they were selling Alien Visions Boba's Bounty juice. In their defense, they sent me an email telling me they had cancelled my order and refunded my credit card charge. I also got an email from my CC company verifying that they had refunded the charge. I have my CC setup to email me when a charge goes through. That lets me monitor what's going on. i get an email within a few minutes of any activity on the CC.

They may not have the secret recipe, but at least they followed proper business protocol and respected my wishes. Lot's of vendors have juice I don't like. Maybe they should call their juice Bob's Bounty or something so people could tell the difference.

thanks Dave, its a hard road to figure out where the good guys are, not saying they are bad guys but when you order you want it to be real.thanks again.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
thanks Dave, its a hard road to figure out where the good guys are, not saying they are bad guys but when you order you want it to be real.thanks again.

I thought I had read somewhere that AVE had started selling third party through other vendors and seeing the actual BB juice name temporarily confused me, especially with the Alien sounding name of the vendor. Once I entered the order and found out that the product wasn't an AVE product, I tried the contact us method to cancel the order and they did so promptly. When I find that a vendor is playing by the rules, I feel like I have to communicate that on ECF. I have nothing bad to say about the vendor other than that they shouldn't be hinting that the product is the real thing by name.

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
AVE has shut down their payment system temporarily because it got hacked recently. A lot of people's CC information was compromised, myself included. So until he can figure out what happened, he's deactivated his payment portal
I was one that got bit on that deal with ave. not blaming them as it probably had nothing to do on their end. from now on i am using shopsafe with my bofa account. not taking any more chances with any vendors payment system.

potholerepairman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
I was one that got bit on that deal with ave. not blaming them as it probably had nothing to do on their end. from now on i am using shopsafe with my bofa account. not taking any more chances with any vendors payment system.

I ripped into the BOFA because my visa got hacked for the second time in 6 months and the only place I gave my credit card to (in person)was a hotel after I bought a hotel thru priceline.I assumed it was that hotel , (could be my mistake).I pay cash for anything other that online or travel as its suppose to curb over spending( you spend 25 % more in life if you do not actually hand over cash)No real way to tell who stole my stuff but , dang it makes you think.

hejira

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2013
Las Vegas
Well, I was fooled too. Ordered from Alien Vapors instead of AVE. It's 50/50 PV/VG and too harsh (cough cough lungs hurt). Having never tried GENUINE Boba's Bounty, I can't say the flavor is bad exactly, but I am relieved to hear that I have something better coming with AVE's BB...bummed about the $27 I spent at Alien Vapor, tho, as I am waiting on paychecks to place additional orders. Then again, maybe by the time I'm done getting flush, they'll have gotten everything straightened out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread