ave root beer in a carto

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
I have been vaping some new juice from avejuice (alien visions juice) by trying it out, dripping with an atty. While it was fine dripping with an atty, I decided I liked it well enough to throw it in an E2 carto. The experience just went up positively by 300%.

Generally speaking my experiences with attys are not as good as my vaping with the E2 R4 cartos. It just seems the cartos deliver just the right amount of juice every time. With this juice it just seems to have brought out exactly what the creator intended: healthy amounts of vape, flavor and a TH not too overpowering. On the TH you can regulate it maybe by taking your drag a bit longer and inhaling it deeper.

My comments are not so much a review of the Root Beer (which is A+++ btw) from avejuice but I just wanted to get some feedback on other's expereinces with using a carto vs an atty (esp LR attys). I know all the rage and conventional wisdom points to attys as the best overall vaping experience and that people use cartos for convenience but I am finding I like the vaping much better with a properly working filler less E2 carto.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Good to hear someone with same experience...as new vaporer all I saw was how much of a better expereince dripping was, if you didn't mind hitting dry spots every 5th vape or so and the inherent nasty hit and then re-drip (beisdes which, careful that you don't flood your atty)...I took it all as conventional wisdom but like you I've seen not just a subtle difference in the vape but a difference of magnitude...

I'm with you, I do drip sometimes but the E2 carto's are my preferred tool of choice for vaping, I've tried my favorite juice both ways and it tastes better out of the carto for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread