Status
Not open for further replies.

Gobra

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Romania

I'm not the author of this post
The author is BananaCreamPie See what he wrote below

is e-cigarette success stories I just found and I thought to share ,,,the news ,,(last year 2012)with you;) :matrix: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-screening-results-diabetes-heavy-vaping.html

download (2).jpg

,, I'm smoke free for 2.5 months now. A few weeks ago I fasted for 12 hours or more and then gave about 6 tubes of blood to be screened for my bi-annual doctors visit/blood screening. I have not informed my new doctor that I am vaping, only that I quit smoking.

I returned a week later to meet and review the results, the following is what my results were:
I wasn't diabeteic anymore! I had dropped my A1C to a pre-diabetic level. I had been controlling my diabetes with diet, not drugs, but until the point I quit smoking and started vaping, was unable to get my A1C to the level I achieved.
I've been busy doing work around the house and all, but I don't walk 5 miles a day or any regular exercise program.
He mentioned that one number/figure indicated I needed to drink more water. I assumed this was from vaping so much lately which I've read on this forum by others that vaping dehydrates you. So I try and drink 64 oz of water a day now. It's already flushing me and giving me a better taste when I vape. No more sore vape throat either.

I was also a bit concerned about high nicotine levels showing up in my screen tests. Nothing. I was absolutely normal.
My kidneys were perfect, my pancrease has reversed and is starting to create good insulin again, my heart and blood pressure perfect. My cholesterol good and bad was at normal levels. He gave me an A+ on the lab work and my overall health.
I was estatic. Prior to vaping, I felt I was days away from a heart attack, stroke or dying. Every day I felt this way. Since quitting smoking I have been vaping my ... off. 24/7. Had a couple sore throat bouts from not drinking enough water, etc. but all in all, these devices to me, have helped me reverse my diabetes to a point where I am not diabetic anymore and furthermore, saved my life. Again, I eat no sugar, no white flour products, lots of green vegetables type of diet, and I still get to eat good tasty food like Steaks, chicken, burgers, and from time to time a little pizza, hot wings etc. nothing drastic but still, I know my body, and my body is liking the vaping opposed to smoking like there's no tomorrow.:vapor:,,

Last edited:

Gobra

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Romania
Last edited:

Itshak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Israel
I'm sure history will judged them and not for favore.
Every day pass with people dying from analog is unforgivable.
While we have the very effective alternative yet they choose to sustain it and make
Maneuvers,to delay this from become legitimate and well known,safer way to pull away
Smokers from the deadly vise grip of the analog.
One day I believe people responsible will have hard time to answer why they let known killer (analog)
Going loos when they contained the maybe little risk (vaping).

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
if you find a serious government around the world then please tell me and I will move to that country Its
I'm sure history will judged them and not for favore.
Every day pass with people dying from analog is unforgivable.
While we have the very effective alternative yet they choose to sustain it and make
Maneuvers,to delay this from become legitimate and well known,safer way to pull away
Smokers from the deadly vise grip of the analog.
One day I believe people responsible will have hard time to answer why they let known killer (analog)
Going loos when they contained the maybe little risk (vaping).

Strongbeard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Corona, California, United States
This is really great news.. Thank you for sharing your personal experience!

I quit smoking mainly for the health benefits. Although I didn't have any pre-existing conditions prior to quitting, I am always looking for stories like this. It makes me feel like I may have dodged a bullet I didn't see coming.

Gobra

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Romania
This is really great news.. Thank you for sharing your personal experience!

I quit smoking mainly for the health benefits. Although I didn't have any pre-existing conditions prior to quitting, I am always looking for stories like this. It makes me feel like I may have dodged a bullet I didn't see coming.

I'm not the author of this post
The author is BananaCreamPie See what he wrote below

is e-cigarette success stories I just found and I thought to share ,,,the news ,,(last year 2012)with you
original post http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-screening-results-diabetes-heavy-vaping.html

:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread